• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Wario lost his awkwardness animations which is weird since it's WarioWare animations. Oh well.

WarioWare apparently don't have mini games which is weird as well.

(I'm on page 195ish so I'm catching up)

Dr. Mario's final smash look interesting. I wonder if Viruses would shown up there.
So Wario doesn't move like G&W anymore?

zroid

Banned
tumblr_nbql410QMy1qzp9weo6_400.gif
tumblr_nbql410QMy1qzp9weo9_400.gif
tumblr_nbql410QMy1qzp9weo10_500.gif
tumblr_nbql410QMy1qzp9weo4_400.gif

CassSept

Alright, Wario lost his awkwardness animations which is weird since it's WarioWare animations. Oh well.

WarioWare apparently don't have mini games which is weird as well.

(I'm on page 195ish so I'm catching up)

Dr. Mario's final smash look interesting. I wonder if Viruses would shown up there.

It's been since confirmed there the mini-games are present.

Golnei

Wouldn't Isaac be pretty similar to Robin as a character? Plus, which design would they use - Old Isaac or Young Isaac?

They're both characters which can use melee and magic attacks, but the similarities end there. Even putting aside all of the distinct psynergy moves that could be incorporated, the summons and djinn don't really have all that much of an analogue in the current roster. And in regards to appearance, I'd imagine his young look would be the default, with his older appearance being an alt.

Though he's vanishingly likely to be included - the series is a dead footnote resigned to obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom