• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

No fucking way the grey space is just gonna stay that way

#BelieveInTheSecret5
#BelieveInMiku4Smash
9U0RWzl.gif

She's the cloney-est out of all of them haha. Clone quality increases as you go right.
I know ;~;
But she still deserves to be put next to her series.
Would've been great if you could customize the select screen.

Alright so just missing ROB from the leak now

21LJKmb.png

I refuse to believe he's the last one left due to the character placement. There's no reason for Shulk to get pushed down after getting ROB if there's no one else still to come.

Not long till we find out.

You do realize that R.O.B. could be the third-to-bottom row while Shulk is in the second-to-bottom, right? I mean, the bottom row could just be Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, Mii Fighter, and Random.

Come on, don't let ROB be the last one...

Seriously, it would make no sense for the select screen to have those blatant gaps if that's all there is.

Again, I'm expecting DLC. Otherwise, 50 slots (including Mii fighter and random) would make a lot more sense if organized differently.

PKGaming

Banned
Hello everyone. I'm new here. Just got my account verified today. Kind of wish I was around for the pre-release hype, but now the game's already here (for some people at least).

I am supremely happy that Ness is back. And that Magicant stage...oh my god, it made me shed a tear. It's looking like Lucas is indeed cut, which sucks, but hey we got Ness, right? I may be a bit biased though since I personally like Earthbound a bit better, although I do love Mother 3. Also, Ness is my main. As long as he's in, I'm happy. All I'm hoping for at this point is the Chorus Kids. That's literally all I'm asking for at this point.

jackal27

Banned
In Smash, characters come, go, change, that's just how it goes. That's actually the case for most fighting games really. It's harder with Smash because it's such an emotional, nostalgic experience.

Still, I guarentee you guys who are sad about losing your bros and mains (like I am about Lucas) are going to find new characters that you'll love just as much. :)

Mik317

They can have both, just do away with the roster parity rubbish.

What's selfish is wanting the version on the more powerful console to have the exact same roster as the weaker handheld.

It's not as if any of this discussion matters anyway, it's already happened.

The roster parity is probably in place for the same reasons people are bitching now.

Imagine if Ridley was exclusive to the 3DS version. People would lose their shit.

The only reason people are asking for a Wii U exclusive cast is because they assume they'd get more characters that way...when in reality it could easily be a Pokemon situation.

I don't dissagree that if the IC and such are truly cut because the 3DS couldn't handle them that it sucks balls. However, I don't think it is right to shit on those who only will get to play the 3ds version. Sah for example.

Sometimes you just gotta accept that sometimes others benefit from things and keep it moving. It;s just videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom