• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
show me that all star lock
receipts.gif

So yeah, now all hope rests on DLC. I'm still wondering about that leak that mentioned Shulk and other confirmed characters but also mentioned Chrom who is definitely not in and Chorus Kids, who would have to be DLC or Wii U exclusive at this point.

KHlover

Banned
: O
no

Everybody pack up and go home, show's over. No more reveals for your dopamine-addled brains. See you in six and a half years.

We are still missing a couple hundred custom moves. Those seriously have me more interested than the roster

Well, I like the roster! No complaints from me. :)
Same. Shame about Snake, but he's the only character I really miss from any older SSB game. Bless Sakurai for the Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem bias, all of them look AMAZING

Hinchy

I just want to see the character select screen with all the characters unlocked and a Mii Fighter. I'm guessing the icon only shows up when you create one.

If that bumps Shulk up to the row above, the layout will finally make sense.

EDIT: Didn't see the post above me with a mockup but that's exactly what I meant.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
So that's it. Can't say the final roster isn't a little disappointing, there are like two newcomers I'm interested in trying out. And we lost some good characters in the process.

There's always hope for Smash 5!

MrBadger

Well on the plus side, I just won a bet about Ridley not being playable.

Ah well, the roster is pretty great even with *ahem* Dark Pit and Doctor Mario.

CronoShot

giphy.gif

SAKURAI!

Also, that's just assholish how he was teasing Ridley with no pay-off. Why would he do that if he really was just a stage hazard? That's hardly a reveal at all!

Seriously, why make a Veteran a returning character, too? This isn't denial, it's just... I guess it makes sense to Sakurai, but I don't think it was well thought out, or... good. I'm really gonna be upset about this all day now.

When was he teasing Ridley? The only time he did he blatantly teased him as a boss character on Pyrosphere (which is a Wii U-only stage).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom