• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone doubting that the ESRB leak was the final roster.
Vh60lpe.gif

We told you so, but you didn't listen.

Yes, lets wait for the DLC that will consist of clone characters that should've been in the game already.

yaaaayyyyy!!.........

Unless it has snake I'll pass

Might get it for ice climbers but no interest in wolf or lucas

But lol they are already in the game basically, better come out next month

Griss

Just imagine how we would have reacted to seeing Duck Hunt Dog the first time.

Sakurai's fault for not properly revealing him. We'd still have learned of him through rumours and leaks, and a post on Neogaf at best. Maybe if you were lucky you'd have caught it live on stream.

All newcomers should have had reveals, the reveals were all amazing.

pulga

Banned
GUYS SAKURAI JUST WANTS TO SAVE THE GLORY OF RIDLEY FOR A FULL BLOWN HD REVEAL

Seeing him the first time on the 3DS would be really underwhelming.

#NevarStopBelieving

Razzle Dazzle

Neo Member
I'm ok with this final roster.

I'm not ok with the ugly grey at the bottom of the screen. Cmon now. Guess we just wait for the game and for potential DLC! Although not expecting that either.

Clov

You know, we may not have gotten Ridley, K. Rool, or Wolf in the initial roster, but we did get Nintendo's greatest villain: the Duck Hunt Dog. Can't wait to try him out.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I second this.

* bro fist *

Well on the plus side, I just won a bet about Ridley not being playable.

Ah well, the roster is pretty great even with *ahem* Dark Pit and Doctor Mario.

If dark pit plays like falco vs. fox in Melee, I'm very excited about his inclusion. The characters did such wonderfully different things. Same with Dr. Mario. Dude's air punch is the hypest thing to land this side of a falcon knee.

Neiteio

I want to see ROB!

And I like the F-Zero and Magicant stages so much that they're almost like new characters to me (even though they, too, were in the leak) :-D

Super-stoked about Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings -- definitely one of my favorite newcomers. Duck Hunt also looks great with all of the references to Hogan's Alley and Wild Gunman. Dr. Mario is very worthwhile with the pills, Tornado, new intro and Final Smash. Dark Pit has grown on me -- conceptually identical, but I like the flashy new effects on the arrows and Side Special.

Dream combo: Bowser Jr. vs. Greninja vs. Palutena vs. Shulk on the SNES F-Zero stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom