• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, no more reason for me to stick around. All the character details should be pretty well recorded by Oct 3.

Back to Destiny.

For fuck's sake Isaac isn't even an AT

And there it is.

Well, there's always hope for DLC.

Not disappointed in the final roster coz I have some cool new choices, but am sad to lose IC, Lucas, and Wolf.

BxRKHNMIEAAwZzc.png

Unlocking ROB is apparently more time consuming than spriting every single secret character.

I love the final roster. Best roster of any fighting game! I just wish Snake made it back. It'd be cool if they could get Ice Climbers back too. It's so weird that a Melee character (that's not a clone) is actually missing.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
It's a VERY good roster, despite the lack of Ice Climbers and Wolf.

Ridley was never gonna make it.

Let's accept it and be thankful for fantastic additions alike Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. :)

Out of these two definitions:

1. Independently owned studios who take development contracts from the platform holders and what they produce will usually be exclusive to that platform.
2, Studios who are partially or wholly owned by the platform holder (also known as a subsidiary) and what they produce will usually be exclusive to that platform.

I have never used the second definition for second party because the resulting IP is indistinguishable from first party.

Commodore

Today there was a picture talking about alph as a completely different character as olimar! That isn't shown in the picture you all our posting!!!!!!

Veeboy

Well, I hope the final Wii U CSS doesn't look as odd as that (I still dislike that Yoshi is in the Mario series group despite rep ping his own sub series). That or hope that dlc will make everything look better.

Gamefreak

Neo Member
We are all being punished for the leaks:(
We will never see another character in Smash 4:(

The troll master Sakurai then releases DLC characters
Sakurai you have won.

Ganondorf still a clone
Ice climbers gone
Wonky css final layout
Duck hunt dog was included
Ridley was not included
Dr mario returns, mewtwo doesn't

Fuck this final roster, this is even more embarrassing then Brawl's final roster

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah I'll still buy this game and play Duck Hunt, WFT, and Jr.

But... I still need to reconcile with the fact that Wolf won't be there.

People kept asking "WHY IS SHULK PUSHED DOWN" so while being lazy (not putting ROB in the right place) I showed why he wouldn't be in the final roster including Mii Fighters.

Okay -- even though it was a quick job, I think people are confusing it for the full roster with ROB & Mii Fighters that we haven't seen yet, though.

This ridiculous belief that Ice Climbers was taken out due to hardware issues needs to stop being taken as fact...
What? lol. If IC are truly cut then it is because of 3DS limitations. There is no question. Sakurai wouldn't cut a character with a unique moveset I know theres Mewtwo but with the way Pokemon is always changing I can set that aside for the moment. Especially since IC are an entire franchise. Sakurai wouldn't cut an entire franchise unless he had to.

Axass

BTW

1 - That Zip guy is a freakin' huge asshole to imply Mewtwo was in.

2 - Isaac is still MIA, but Camelot credited, possibly confirming DLC.

3 - That Zero guy, a mod from SmashBoards said a rep told him the leaked roster wasn't complete. Are SmashBoards mods so shitty?

Mik317

Sakurai: Don't blame me...blame yourself or god

we have had weeks to accept your #teamFinal future but many refused.....and now...despair

What's with these crazy theory posts. The Wii U version was always going to come. The 3DS version being made was a decision made afterwards

Source? I don't know about the finance thing but I remember reading somewhere that the 3DS was the original version because they couldn't think of any new ideas but they made a Wii U one anyway. I'll try and find it.

Man some people need to seriously lighten up... going around saying this has ruined their day and they're going to be unhappy for awhile now.

Bowser Jr. with all the koopalings, DHD, Shulk, Villager, awesome stages, a ton of new modes, portable smash bros...

If this doesn't highlight the fact that whatever you do some people will always resent you for it and criticise it. Seriously this game looks amazing, and I am so hyped to play it.

I also think a number of people who are posting about it being a shit roster have half done it to themselves by following the leaks and the hype, the guesses and the maybes. If you bought the game and played through it without that, I doubt your sentiments towards it would be so negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom