• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5890

BxRKHNMIEAAwZzc.png

Unlocking ROB is apparently more time consuming than spriting every single secret character.

Looks great! If no one has dibs on Dr. Mario I would kill for it.

Okay -- even though it was a quick job, I think people are confusing it for the full roster with ROB & Mii Fighters that we haven't seen yet, though.

i could claim that I tried to make it as obviously fake as I could...

But while making that I seem to have missed ROB being confirmed as the last character? No more? :(

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Ganondorf still a clone
Ice climbers gone
Wonky css final layout
Duck hunt dog was included
Ridley was not included
Dr mario returns, mewtwo doesn't

Fuck this final roster, this is even more embarrassing then Brawl's final roster

Now that's just silly. The only points I'll give you is Ice Climbers, but it still doesn't discount the fantastic new additions.

Well, this was fun. Little Mac is in the game so I can't even pretend to be upset about anything roster related. Mii Fighters all look like they'll be quite fun too. Can't believe I put off sleeping for three hours cause of this.

Still gonna pray for Snake DLC

Neiteio

We need reveal trailers of Bowser Jr./Koopalings and Duck Hunt for sweet, sweet WiiU footage. We also need their high-res renders!

And man, Gaur Plains looks SO GOOD!

Mr. Thee

Neo Member
I feel like the term "Second Party" was invented solely for the purpose of determining who could fit into a Smash Bros game during the pre-Brawl era.

Pyrokai

Let's be thankful about the new clones too

Actually, most of the new clones I would prefer just....weren't in the game or were alts in the realm of Alph. No reason they couldn't be, especially since they seem more clone-y than ever.

This goes especially for Dr. Mario! Rage! And stuff.

jackal27

Banned
Ganondorf still a clone
Ice climbers gone
Wonky css final layout
Ridley was not included

Fuck this final roster, this is even more embarrassing then Brawl's final roster

<3 u bass and imma let u finish, but duck hunt dog is the greatest character of all time

Azuran

Banned
This is one of the best rosters I could had ask for. It's so nice to know it's finally official once and of all. 3 Kid Icarus and 4 FE characters legitimately brings a tear to my eye. People always talk about over representation and slots, but at the end of the days, I got my favorites and that's all that matters to me. Shame Hades didn't make it in, but I can live with that for one game.

When the game comes out, I'm going to main Pittoo and beat up purple Charizard just for fun.

Ganondorf still a clone
Ice climbers gone
Wonky css final layout
Ridley was not included

You're being less mature than the SmashBoards Ridley thread. Think about it.

Kyzon

I guess by this assumption Pichu, Roy, Wolf, Lucas and Mewtwo are also too technically difficult for the 3DS to process which is why they're not in this game but Dr. Mario is.

lol

Re-read my post, then come at me with an intelligent rebuttal. I'm talking about the actual technically taxing characters. Take Melee, the only characters that could cause slight lag are the Climbers when 4 people are playing as them. Nobody in the entirety of Smash does that.

fanboss

From the same guy who posted the picture of the full roster :

Unlock character by playing VS :

10 times Ness
20 times Falco
30 times Wario
40 times Lucina
50 times black pit
60 times Dr. Mario
70 times robot
80 times Ganondorf
90th game watch
100 times Bowser Jr.
110 times Duck Hunt
120 times pudding

EDIT : Sorry, I hope I'm not misunderstanding google translate. I might stop posting these kind of stuff...

source : http://mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/famicom/1410454936/ id : drbWvwYw

Source? I don't know about the finance thing but I remember reading somewhere that the 3DS was the original version because they couldn't think of any new ideas but they made a Wii U one anyway. I'll try and find it.

You really think... there'd be no home console Smash without 3DS Smash? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom