• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Website UPDATED (Character Videos and more!)

DonF

91oV9xbOwVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Loving the watercolor style

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Any information if there will be a proper single player mode or if it just the classic arcade mode?

I'd love a Melee style adventure mode, but I'm not holding my breath as one would think that would have been announced by now. That said, there was that blurred out mode in the Direct yesterday so maybe they're just trying to drag out the hype building. In any case, without a more robust SP mode than the 3DS/Wii U game this is probably a pass for me.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I'd love a Melee style adventure mode, but I'm not holding my breath as one would think that would have been announced by now. That said, there was that blurred out mode in the Direct yesterday so maybe they're just trying to drag out the hype building. In any case, without a more robust SP mode than the 3DS/Wii U game this is probably a pass for me.
Same for me, which is why I am asking.

Hello again everyone.
I wanted to share the missing information with you all that I got for the game's final characters.

2 out of the 7 newcomers are already confirmed and here are the final ones.

- K Rool (already confirmed)
- Simon Belmont (already confirmed)
- Isaac (is on his way)
- Monster Hunter (is still in development which is the reason why he wasn't confirmed today)
- Terra from the Final Fantasy Series
- Another Bandai Namco character
- Prince Sable from "For the Frog the Bell Tolls"

Coming to the Echo Fighter there are people who didn't understand the system behind my information. The 2 "X" that were left were indeed Dark Samus und Richter. It was the amount of characters I got information on for the time being. And I didn't include characters like Inkling,Ridley and Daisy since they were already officially confirmed at that point. Since people doubted it I only wanted to share information again when some of the characters I called were finally confirmed.
There will be no more "X" this time since I wanted to make sure that everyone is named.

With that said there will indeed be more Echo Fighters than I anticipated before.

- Chrom based on Roy (already confirmed)
- Soren based on Robin (still on his way)
- Dark Samus based on Samus (already confirmed)
- Richter based on Simon (already confirmed)
- Ken based on Ryu (still on his way)
- Shadow the Hedgehog based on Sonic (still on his way)
- Felix based on Isaac(will be revealed together with Isaac like Simon was with Richter)
- Isabelle based on Villager (still on her way)
- Galacta Knight based on Meta Knight (still on his way)

As for the Bandai Namco character, it's the only one left I don't know about. I will update it if I get my hands on that information.
That's it for the main roster. I don't know if there are any plans for DLC but since Super Smash Bros for the Wii U had DLC you can most likely expect it here as well.

This post will be deleted soon as well. And again, take it or leave it.

The other leaker on gamefaqs knows about Skull kid. Anything on him from you?

D

Deleted member 744939

Unconfirmed Member
As for all of your questions I must ask you to be patient. I can only get in touch with my source so many times due to various reasons. In a few days I will be able to get more information. These posts will be deleted soon as well.

Michele

you.
As for all of your questions I must ask you to be patient. I can only get in touch with my source so many times due to various reasons. In a few days I will be able to get more information. These posts will be deleted soon as well.

Okay, I will be patient for your sources, but why do you want to delete your own posts after a while? I mean, no offense, but your posts are very safe in this forums. You won't be banned for something like that.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I will be patient for your sources, but why do you want to delete your own posts after a while? I mean, no offense, but your posts are very safe in this forums. You won't be banned for something like that.
Not only that but people have taken screenshots and posted it elsewhere so it will do no good anyways.

As for more questions yet another thing people doubt is them revealing the Monster Hunter assist trophy / boss but not the character with it. Though I guess you kind of already had an answer for that in your original post. Still it wouldn't be the first time Sakurai has held something back before revealing it like the boxing ring and Little Mac.

Last edited by a moderator:

You know it's very interesting that you want to always delete your posts but it's also a red flag saying that your leak isn't legit. However, I do applaud you for posting this on gaf instead of Era or anywhere else really. You seem pretty mysterious.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
You know it's very interesting that you want to always delete your posts but it's also a red flag saying that your leak isn't legit. However, I do applaud you for posting this on gaf instead of Era or anywhere else really. You seem pretty mysterious.
Gotta look out for the Nintendo Ninja's.

Anyways going back to Monster Hunter that Vergeben leaker guy said this.

"I heard that Capcom discussions were being held not long after Smash Ultimate initially got revealed earlier this year. Which seemed like they were for new Capcom content to add to the game like how Zero and Rathalos became assist trophies and stuff. I don't have any kind of confirmation of it being (or also being) for a DLC character from Capcom's library though if that's what you're asking. But it is pretty curious to me if that amounts to anything."

With Monster Hunter still being one of Capcom's cash cows no doubt they forced Sakurai to put something in as a playable character. Ken is obvious enough as an echo. I mean isn't he pretty much one of the first well known fighting game echo character / clone?

tehponycorn

Neo Member
Hi, you'd like us to assume that you're the person who posted the original leak, but you're using a different account. Can you explain that please?

Jacobbles

I REALLY want to believe this but Terra and Monster Hunter are too unbelievable.

Not to mention, we don't even know if this WhisslBlank is the same guy who posted the original leak, but more importantly Galacta Knight seems like bs as an echo because Meta Knight has a very obvious Galacta colour-scheme.
ss_6.jpg

As much as I'd love this one to be real, I'm calling bs on this one.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I REALLY want to believe this but Terra and Monster Hunter are too unbelievable.

Not to mention, we don't even know if this WhisslBlank is the same guy who posted the original leak, but more importantly Galacta Knight seems like bs as an echo because Meta Knight has a very obvious Galacta colour-scheme.
ss_6.jpg

As much as I'd love this one to be real, I'm calling bs on this one.

Until there is another direct or whatever we cannot be sure what will happen next.

Still there is some logical explanations for some of those like I've mentioned before.
https://www.gamnesia.com/news/sakur...ve-used-terra-or-bartz-as-the-final-fantasy-c
Sakurai mentioned that if not for Cloud being the most popular and most well known he would have wanted her as one of his options for a Final Fantasy character. Besides it's not as if Terra was a one and done character. She still shows up in games even to this day.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Branford/Other_appearances
Which is more than I can say for a certain Mario RPG character.

As for the Monster Hunter guy my post before talked about how it's one of Capcom's biggest money maker, not to mention it had all those Mii costumes. No doubt Japan had a roll in the ballot for anything Monster Hunter related as well.

I somehow doubt they would leave Galacta Knight like that and call it a day. You really think the M on that shoulder stands for "Galacta Knight"?

It's either him or Dark Meta Knight as his echo, but at this point I think we have enough "Dark" characters. Speaking of Dark things Pit still has his Dark Pit color scheme so take that as you will.

D

Deleted member 744939

Unconfirmed Member
Alright everyone this will be the very last update I will be giving until Launch since my source won't provide me any information for the future due to various reasons. Any questions you might have after this one I simply can't answer from now on since I am not the source but simply the "deliverer" of the information. And remember, I get this information piece by piece which is why I need to update my current information like last times. With that said I will try to answer as many of your questions you asked here as possible and also I will mention some more surprises that I got.

Who is the "other" Bandai Namco character?

According to the information I got, that character will be Lloyd from the Tales of Series.

What about Skull Kid?

Whoever provided that information was indeed 100% correct. Skull Kid will indeed make an appearance based on his transformations from the "Majora's Mask". But there is something missing on which I am going to get in a minute.

Will there be an adventure mode?

There will indeed be something among those lines. There will be an "upgraded" mode which is a mixture between the Brawl's Subspace and Melee's Adventure Mode.

How can Galacta Knight be playable if he is already used as a skin for Meta Knight?

That you would have to ask Mr. Sakurai himself. I only tell you what I got, I don't know why or how. With that said, some surprises I will be showing to you in a minute will also fall into that category.

Why are you deleting your posts at all?

Let's just say it's part of the "deal" for providing the information, even if it doesn't make sense to some of you.

I guess those weren't any questions here, but here is a little bit more of information I got:
- Boss Battle Mode will be in the game
- There is now an option to switch your characters voices from english to japanese and vice versa
- There will be a new mastermind in the game like Tabuu from Brawl
- The motto "Everyone is here" wasn't only meant for the playable characters

With that out of the way, I mentioned few more surprises. Those who have been following my information until this point will understand why this is surprising. Since this is my very last post I wanted to play a little game and let you figure out who I am talking about. There will be one hint for each surprise I got.

Hint 1 (in relation to the Skull Kid information):

The princess will be happy to see this person again.

Hint 2:

A young man's unstoppable destiny. One will live and one will die.

Hint 3:

Beloved little guy, with blue as his favorite color.

Hint 4:

Dynamic Duo.

That was it for my final information that I got for the game. As always you are free to believe it or not. And I will also delete these posts in a few days.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Could you answer that one question about if you're the same account as before or not? I dunno why people would think that anyways. Though I'm sure a mod or admin here could most likely figure that question out. Still some people saw your first leak yet freak out at your second one even though you have the same username. Besides that will there be any reveals soon? Maybe Gamescom or something like that?

MiscDog

Neo Member
Hint 2:

Hint 3:

Hint 4:

Dynamic Duo.

That was it for my final information that I got for the game. As always you are free to believe it or not. And I will also delete these posts in a few days.

2. Black Knight?

3. Geno

4. Banjo Kazooie?

It's impossible for him to know it's Lloyd when last post he LITERALLY said he didnt know who it was. I'd argue that its impossible for him to know in such a short time frame if the character not known. Moreover, Loz18 the leaker of Skull Kid on gamefaqs said he doesnt know which companies have an NDA atm so it's next to impossible to guess Lloyd if we take Loz as credible. If this guy truly knows Skull kid is in the game then why did he say Legend of Zelda would not receive any newcomers in his earlier post? He doesnt outright confirm skull kid is playable here but he mentions he is 100% going to appear with Majora's mask.

The hints are also easy to suspect as fake. He says he deletes his posts as a deal with his source but people can just screencap it.

As for the hints

Hint#1: A zelda character

Hint#2 Is black knight. He already has soren in his leak which makes this a bit unbelievable

Hint#3 Bandanna waddle dee or Geno

Hint#4 is either Dixie and diddy as a duo (echo) or Banjo.

Overall, the leak is interesting but there is so much information that feels piggybacked just cause others said something. Loz18 on gamefaqs seems more credible atm unless this guy's source is Loz18.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
If this guy truly knows Skull kid is in the game then why did he say Legend of Zelda would not receive any newcomers in his earlier post? He doesnt outright confirm skull kid is playable here but he mentions he is 100% going to appear with Majora's mask.
I'm going to assume he doesn't count echoes as "newcomers" based on his previous comment with Chrom being based on a previous fighter. That hint points to Impa being a Shiek echo which would make sense.

Black Knight will most likely be an Ike echo which would mean
Marth -> Lucina - Lords
Roy -> Chrom - Lords
Ike -> Black Knight - Generals with big swords
Robin -> Soren - Magic Tacticians
I doubt anyone could echo Corrin with the way he attacks so he's out of the picture.

The next is most likely Bandana Waddle Dee.

Dixie and Diddy? How would that work with Diddy already being in? It's either Banjo and Kazooie or maybe Geno and Mallow as a team.

kunonabi

Man, in a perfect world that dynamic duo hint would be true and it would be either Billy and Jimmy Lee or Bub & Bob since Taito and Technos both deserve reps.

WhissIBlank

Neophyte
Let me clear up one last thing before people might be think in the wrong direction.

Hint 1:

Does not perform well in Autumn.

Hint 2:

This one might be dead.

Hint 3:

After which, this one is without a hat.

Hint 4:

Better bring some bacon as well.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
These are more hints for the last characters you mentioned? I can still kind of guess 2-4 but I'm not really sure what 1 would have to do with Impa if it still is her. Either way why was another account made? You're just confusing people even more by doing that.

MiscDog

Neo Member
Let me clear up one last thing before people might be think in the wrong direction.

Hint 1:

Does not perform well in Autumn.

Hint 2:

This one might be dead.

Hint 3:

After which, this one is without a hat.

Hint 4:

Better bring some bacon as well.

Wait, are we even talking about playable fighters?

Are these bosses?

WhissIBlank

Neophyte
Wait, are we even talking about playable fighters?

Are these bosses?

One might say they’re something else, as technically, is something that’s dead really playable?

I’ll stop here, that’s all. Although my situation seems safer than I initially thought.

Thank your mods.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
So what assist trophies then? Also what do you mean by the mods. Are they in on this as well or just offering you "protection"? If I remember correctly this site didn't take kindly to certain leakers.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Now you're giving us headaches. If they aren't playable characters, bosses, or assist trophies what can they possibly be? Don't get me wrong I enjoyed giving possible explanations for some of the stuff you've said before but you were better off just telling us stuff without riddles to be honest. Oh well it doesn't really matter since you've said enough already. At this point I just want to know when the next reveals will take place.

Jacobbles

So now there's two WhisslBlank accounts posting, that are probably two different people. Keep that in mind going forward.

I mean, if we take everything you've said, are we really expected to believe we're getting
  • Inkling
  • Ridley
  • Simon
  • K. Rool
  • Isaac
  • Monster Hunter
  • Prince Sable
  • Terra
  • Lloyd
  • Chrom (Roy)
  • Soren (Robin)
  • Dark Samus (Samus)
  • Richter (Simon)
  • Ken (Ryu)
  • Shadow (Sonic)
  • Felix (Isaac)
  • Isabelle (Villager)
  • Galacta Knight (Meta Knight)

And now, on top of that already unbelievable list, you're saying we're also getting Skull Kid and four more characters who you won't name for some reason?
Sorry dude, I want to believe you but it's all too much. Too good to be true.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think he ever said Skull Kid would be playable just that he would be in the boss mode.

WhissIBlank

Neophyte
I have made several accounts because I assumed it was safest to remove my traces everytime, I want to be able to continue bringing you more information beyond this game alone and I need my source to trust me.

The mods have explained me no one would be able to trace this back to the source or me, so there.

It wouldn’t be fun to simply tell everything straight away as there are many people who regret hearing from leaks later as they feel there’s no surprise later. For those people and respecting the game designers I keep it somewhat vague.

Back to what you came for but after my final message this will be goodbye for today.

Not bosses, not assist trophies, not roster characters. And somehow they have already passed.

It wouldn’t be a new game if there wasn’t something entirely new right?

You have to put in some effort yourself and in fact, I believe many of you already have the answer. You’re simply not trying!

...Haven’t you already deciphered something after the latest direct?

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
What you mean the latest Twitter post from Sakurai? I've already made some guesses about that and many other fans did as well.

Smasher89

the new game mode is imo likely to be some kind of "boss mode", they put in ridley and metal face with more in 4, and the monsterhunter and castelvania bosses in this. Imagine a mode where you play against a lot of all these franchises bosses with similar boss patterns as before, that alone could be a new direction that uses the advantage of the franchises it includes.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
the new game mode is imo likely to be some kind of "boss mode", they put in ridley and metal face with more in 4, and the monsterhunter and castelvania bosses in this. Imagine a mode where you play against a lot of all these franchises bosses with similar boss patterns as before, that alone could be a new direction that uses the advantage of the franchises it includes.
I mean it seems obvious enough. Meta Ridley will most likely be one of the fights even if regular Ridley is a playable character. Maybe that's how you unlock the costume?
at 1:11

I have made several accounts because I assumed it was safest to remove my traces everytime, I want to be able to continue bringing you more information beyond this game alone and I need my source to trust me.

The mods have explained me no one would be able to trace this back to the source or me, so there.

It wouldn’t be fun to simply tell everything straight away as there are many people who regret hearing from leaks later as they feel there’s no surprise later. For those people and respecting the game designers I keep it somewhat vague.

Back to what you came for but after my final message this will be goodbye for today.

Not bosses, not assist trophies, not roster characters. And somehow they have already passed.

It wouldn’t be a new game if there wasn’t something entirely new right?

You have to put in some effort yourself and in fact, I believe many of you already have the answer. You’re simply not trying!

...Haven’t you already deciphered something after the latest direct?

This isn't the same account as the one you posted with a few times. And you make zero sense.... if you wanted to keep the leaks a surprise then why did you supposedly leak every character?

iconmaster

Banned

This guy's making a lot of sense.

I'm thinking the premise is the franchise villains steal the spirits of the heroes and you go after the villains to get them back. Hope it's not just boss fights though. I loved the levels in Melee's Adventure Mode.

D

Deleted member 744939

Unconfirmed Member
Alright everyone this will be the very last update I will be giving until Launch since my source won't provide me any information for the future due to various reasons. Any questions you might have after this one I simply can't answer from now on since I am not the source but simply the "deliverer" of the information. And remember, I get this information piece by piece which is why I need to update my current information like last times. With that said I will try to answer as many of your questions you asked here as possible and also I will mention some more surprises that I got.

Who is the "other" Bandai Namco character?

According to the information I got, that character will be Lloyd from the Tales of Series.

What about Skull Kid?

Whoever provided that information was indeed 100% correct. Skull Kid will indeed make an appearance based on his transformations from the "Majora's Mask". But there is something missing on which I am going to get in a minute.

Will there be an adventure mode?

There will indeed be something among those lines. There will be an "upgraded" mode which is a mixture between the Brawl's Subspace and Melee's Adventure Mode.

How can Galacta Knight be playable if he is already used as a skin for Meta Knight?

That you would have to ask Mr. Sakurai himself. I only tell you what I got, I don't know why or how. With that said, some surprises I will be showing to you in a minute will also fall into that category.

Why are you deleting your posts at all?

Let's just say it's part of the "deal" for providing the information, even if it doesn't make sense to some of you.

I guess those weren't any questions here, but here is a little bit more of information I got:
- Boss Battle Mode will be in the game
- There is now an option to switch your characters voices from english to japanese and vice versa
- There will be a new mastermind in the game like Tabuu from Brawl
- The motto "Everyone is here" wasn't only meant for the playable characters

With that out of the way, I mentioned few more surprises. Those who have been following my information until this point will understand why this is surprising. Since this is my very last post I wanted to play a little game and let you figure out who I am talking about. There will be one hint for each surprise I got.

Hint 1 (in relation to the Skull Kid information):

The princess will be happy to see this person again.

Hint 2:

Hint 3:

Hint 4:

Dynamic Duo.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Everything that was posted after the very post I just quoted is not me. I did say it would be my last and I meant it.
I didn't even wanted to bother with anything else anymore since I said it would be my last post but I want to clear any misconceptions.
For those of you who don't believe that even this very account I am currently online with is the same one as last time, I can prove you that this one I am currently posting with is the real one. The mods can gladly confirm this if they have the time and willpower to do so.
First of all my e-mail account is the same I used back then. I have some evidence to support this. First of all the first part of my e-mail account is "c***n******43", mods can gladly confirm this since I don't want to give away my whole adress.
Secondly here are some pictures that show my account approvement back in July and the replies I received:

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

I hope those are visible let me know otherwise, I will make an additional post.
With that said, whoever you are or anyone else that tries to pretend being me, it won't work. I confirm with this last post, if not for the evidence, that I won't post anything, anywhere until the game fully launches like I said before. With that said I apologize for the inconvenience that fake account has brought up.

WhissIBlank

Neophyte
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Everything that was posted after the very post I just quoted is not me. I did say it would be my last and I meant it.
I didn't even wanted to bother with anything else anymore since I said it would be my last post but I want to clear any misconceptions.
For those of you who don't believe that even this very account I am currently online with is the same one as last time, I can prove you that this one I am currently posting with is the real one. The mods can gladly confirm this if they have the time and willpower to do so.
First of all my e-mail account is the same I used back then. I have some evidence to support this. First of all the first part of my e-mail account is "c***n******43", mods can gladly confirm this since I don't want to give away my whole adress.
Secondly here are some pictures that show my account approvement back in July and the replies I received:

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

I hope those are visible let me know otherwise, I will make an additional post.
With that said, whoever you are or anyone else that tries to pretend being me, it won't work. I confirm with this last post, if not for the evidence, that I won't post anything, anywhere until the game fully launches like I said before. With that said I apologize for the inconvenience that fake account has brought up.

Thanks for coming back, now it’s probably easier to tell if you are legit or not. Have fun guys :)

You better be right.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Well I did notice that you can't change the font when it comes to registering the site so there's no way you could have changed the capital i to look like an l anyways so I figured that your WhisslBlank account was the same as before.
i-I
l-L
So there wasn't much suspicion from me there besides knowing if it was you from before or someone who took your username after you deleted it. However I kind of figured from the start that one account was really just someone messing with us since there was no need to add onto those perfect hints especially when you could have just used the same account as before to say them.

I still think it is fake given this: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/76902382/906870660 The guy who leaked skull kid calls this leak fake. So yeah he is the more credible one atm, imo. It seems fishy that this leak only added Skull kid after a supposed fact that there will be no new zelda newcomers. That's a wrap I think folks and I dont need to post here anymore. I hope the leak is true as I absolutely love Terra but I dont buy this for a second.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I have a neutral stance about this guy even though I may use logical explanations for some of the stuff he's said. So far he's been no better or worse than those gamefaq leakers. If they are so all knowing as people claim to be then why couldn't they mention that K. Rool and Chrom would be playable at least once before the recent direct? You'd think one of them would have gotten that information about them sooner.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Not that I'm on board with the WhisslBlank leak, but why are we taking "Skull Kid Leaker" as gospel now? This dude doesnt exactly have the best track record
Not to mention he closed his account there for some reason.

I wanna know exactly what counts as an echo fighter. Or example why are Mary and Lucina echo fighters but not Mario and Dr Mario?

SoulUnison

Banned
I wanna know exactly what counts as an echo fighter. Or example why are Mary and Lucina echo fighters but not Mario and Dr Mario?

99% sure that's simply because examples like Mario/Dr. Mario and Ganondorf/Captain Falcon occurred before the series had a recognized "clone" designation, and it'd feel weird to "downgrade" their status by grandfathering them in, now.

Plus, it'd give us things like Zelda's only villain representation being an Echo Fighter emulating a character from a racing series. That feels...weird.

Last edited:
99% sure that's simply because examples like Mario/Dr. Mario and Ganondorf/Captain Falcon occurred before the series had a recognized "clone" designation, and it'd feel weird to "downgrade" their status by grandfathering them in, now.

Plus, it'd give us things like Zelda's only villain representation being an Echo Fighter emulating a character from a racing series. That feels...weird.

But I feel that ganondorf and captain falcon are at least different enough in their stats and attributes that it makes sense for them to be separate, whereas others like pit and dark pit really only differ by look and subtle tweaks to their moves (and thus deserve to be echo)

SoulUnison

Banned
But I feel that ganondorf and captain falcon are at least different enough in their stats and attributes that it makes sense for them to be separate, whereas others like pit and dark pit really only differ by look and subtle tweaks to their moves (and thus deserve to be echo)

Sorry, but if you're going to try to brute-force an issue with "logic" you at least have to be consistent.
Ganondorf and Falcon share 90% of the same movepool and animation sets. Their Final Smashes are even essentially the same, though Falcon's happens in a cutscene and Ganondorf's is real time.

Also, Dark Pit is an Echo Fighter.

It feels as though one of the criteria for being an "Echo" is hailing from the same series as the "Original."
Otherwise you'd end up with situation where, since you can now combine Echo Fighters with their "Originals" on Character Select, you'd have Falcon and Ganondorf nonsensically sharing the same slot.
Nintendo might consider Dr. Mario to be a separate enough series from Mario "proper" being puzzle games, rather than the platforming Mario's known for.
Hell, maybe Dr. Mario is an alternate universe Mario where he went to medical school instead of studying toilets and sewers. Derpest lore.

Last edited:

Michele

you.
How is it possible for two users to have exact the same name? Well, not exactly the same avatar, but how is it possible to have two users with same name? I mean, for example nobody can register using my same name.

So how is it possible? Has this other Whissl somehow managed to figure a way through?!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Man, why is Monster Hunter getting so much representation in fighting games? Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, a full costume in Street Fighter V, and now Smash Ultimate? I guess I need to play MH eventually.
Don't. I've tried to like the games for 3 gens now to no avail.JPN really loves it though.

Top Bottom