• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

Tyeforce

zlCfzRYyfXQ7uqJAbf

Pic of the day. Don't miss your chance, Zelda--King Dedede is knocked out.

Two different pictures? Huh? What's going on here? Where is the other one from? o_O

That first rumor just came across as really lazy, especially with grammar. Damn.

That second rumor though is interesting. I agree with everyone else. The thing about the Dirk is so crazy it's actually kinda believable.

liveman789

Neo Member
Remember when Sakurai said he'd reveal A PICTURE every weekday? He never said he'd reveal information every weekday. Keep your expectations where they should be, folks.

That Stork thing is so out there that I want it to be true. All these rumors are just gonna keep getting worse and worse as the year goes on...can't wait!!!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Zelda has a fat fetish.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Wario is her perfect target of affection then. He's been known to save princesses.

Wario would only save Zelda in an attempt to snag the Triforce of Wisdom.

Tyeforce

• Peach
  • Zelda
  • Samus
  • Wii Fit Trainer
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Sheik
  • Nana
  • Jigglypuff
  • Pikachu
  • Lucario
Sounds enough.

Also it's all about slash pairing.
If you're counting Pokémon as potentially female characters, you should include Pokémon Trainer's Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard as well. And Pikachu is for sure male because it doesn't have a heart-shaped tail. Also, you forgot Rosalina. :p

Yes, I know you're not serious. I'm just nitpicking, lol.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So...anyone else notice that we're a couple of months away from SSB4 being released and yet we don't even know what the killer features in this one are supposed to be? By this point in time with SSBB, we had heard about SSE and the 36 composers for the game.

But with SSB4, we have diddly squat.

Top Bottom