• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

RagnarokX

rMUqOii.png

OMG Sakurai you sneaky bastard!11

Not

Banned
"Pic of the day. Mario Bros., your days are numbered! Donkey Kong in the current build is super strong…but we'll be looking at the battle records when balancing out the characters, so nobody knows how he will turn out in the end."

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Sakurai's caption

Pic of the day. Mario Bros., your days are numbered! Donkey Kong in the current build is super strong…but we'll be looking at the battle records when balancing out the characters, so nobody knows how he will turn out in the end.

Edit: Curse you Not! Beaten.

J@hranimo

Banned
I bet Ridley flies back and forth between different walls so it would make the stage more dynamic.

..or that could be the same hole with a slightly different angle lol.

Not

Banned
Donkey kong should stay strong as fuck if he is. Hes pretty useless to me :/

Sakurai's interpretation of strong may be different from competitive, "tier"-related perceptions of strong. After all, the dude "balanced" Brawl. Like he says, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sakurai's interpretation of strong may be different from competitive, "tier"-related perceptions of strong. After all, the dude "balanced" Brawl. Like he says, we'll just have to wait and see.
Well I never really believed in tier and strength and all that. If your good with a character they are strong for you is my motto. Donkey is not strong for me :/ So is link but I never really gave them the time.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
this only reminds me of the DK fighter in evo who was kicking ass until he CHOKED and the tears came running down our faces

It's not different because of the perspective though. It's just different. I imagine Ridley will open it a little better with his claws to come out.

"Pic of the day. Mario Bros., your days are numbered! Donkey Kong in the current build is super strong…but we'll be looking at the battle records when balancing out the characters, so nobody knows how he will turn out in the end."

Thinking about it now... DK is probably the most consistent character in terms of tier-placement. He's been mid-tier in all 3 games, I believe.

RagnarokX

ru57dvt.png

The original hole is behind DK's arm.

Ktenk6I.jpg

Also the new hole is located here in the first screenshot. It's cut off, so it could have been there all along.

Nudull

Banned
Thinking about it now... DK is probably the most consistent character in terms of tier-placement. He's been mid-tier in all 3 games, I believe.

I found DK most fun in 64, though I slowly moved on to Bowser and Ike as my go-to heavy hitters. If Sakurai tweaks him up this time around, I may just pick him back up. c:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I hope they make throwing with DK and carrying with DK easier. Always find myself doing the one I don't want to do.

Man, look at all them colours in DK's attack. This game is beautiful.

Also, I think the reason I like Pyrosphere so much is because it kinda reminds me of Mechonis Field.

Top Bottom