• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabsina

this has probably already been asked or confirmed.. but i can't find it anywhere.. but anyways..

are unlockable characters on the 'challenge' screen? or just everything else?

turk128

I'm surprised there hasn't been any vids of matches with the custom rules being messed around with... I want to see bunny Zamus bounce around kicking arse >_<

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Found R.O.B.'s FS:
1201618343810hm8.jpg

Firestorm

Unlock information from SmashBoards

Kiri said:
First Spoiler - 23:19pm
Completed Classic Mode on Easy. Unlocked Luigi. Picture link; http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...h/100_0497.jpg

Second Spoiler - 01:02am
Complete Event Match #19 to unlock the 'Mario Classic' Stage. This is based off the original Mario Bros. game complete with Koopas, Crabs and POW Blocks

Third Spoiler - 01:50am
Complete Classic Mode with any character on NORMAL mode to unlock Captain Falcon

Fourth Spoiler - 14:14pm
Unlock Ness by playing 5 Vs. Matches

Fifth Spoiler - 14:27pm
Unlock Marth by playing 15 Vs. Matches

Sixth Spoiler - 14:34pm
In Vs. Mode, play on any Melee stages 10 times to unlock the Jungle Garden stage from Melee

Seventh Spoiler - 16:47pm
In Vs. Mode, play on Pokemon Stadium 2 10 times to unlock the Pokemon Stadium 1 stage from Melee

Eighth Spoiler - 16:53pm
In Vs. Mode, play as Luigi 3 times to unlock the Luigi's Mansion stage

Ninth Spoiler - 17:00pm
In Vs. Mode, play as Captain Falcon 10 times to unlock the Port City stage

Ganondorfo

What is the name of the track that plays during the fight between link and snake.

It doesn't sound like the metal gear theme, it sounds like something from pirates of the carribean.

Jiggy

I'm hoping for Super Smash Bros. Grand Battle, myself. Or Battle Royale if they must.

Firestorm said:
Seventh Spoiler - 16:47pm
In Vs. Mode, play on Pokemon Stadium 2 10 times to unlock the Pokemon Stadium 1 stage from Melee
YES! Pokemon Stadium 1. :D :D

tabsina

asking again, since noone answered (or maybe the people who saw it don't know)

Do unlockable characters appear on the challenge screen?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
WHHHHHHEEEEEEN will we know all of Ganondorf's B-moves? XD Can't believe it hasn't been posted anywhere yet

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I just picked up my copy; I'll be back in a while with impressions and screenshots. Might hook up the Wii to my capture card...hope it has a clean pause!

masterkajo

Lyte Edge said:
I just picked up my copy; I'll be back in a while with impressions and screenshots. Might hook up the Wii to my capture card...hope it has a clean pause!
Don't know how long it will take you to unlock Toon Link. But if you don't mind, could you try to figure out what is FS is? Thanks and happy playing!

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
cvxfreak said:
The Subspace Emissary is by far the best part of the game.

What makes it so awesome? What about it stands out? I haven't seen too much in the way of written impressions

Also if you unlock Ganon, can you please let us know if he has new B specials? (Particularly if he uses a sword for any of em!)

Thanks for any info!

There's a
SSE video that reveals the origin of the R.O.B. that joins the other Smashers
but I think its better not to even give a link. There's been enough spoilage here.

Jiggy

As weird as it might sound coming from me, I'm not even concerned too much about how Jigglypuff plays since the one video I've seen for her makes it look like she carried over perfectly fine. I just want to know how in the world she's unlocked, so that I can know what it is that I should do first or second when I get my hands on Brawl. >_>

Golden Darkness said:
There's a
SSE video that reveals the origin of the R.O.B. that joins the other Smashers
but I think its better not to even give a link. There's been enough spoilage here.

PM it to me or post it.

Just spoiler tag it or some shit, that's what this thread is for.

justchris

Jiggy37 said:
-37 is my favorite double-digit number because it's composed of my two favorite single-digit numbers, 3 and 7
-3 is a prime number, 7 is a prime number, and 37 is a prime number
-37 is the number of Vulpix, my second favorite Pokemon
-Three 7s would appear as 777, which is the winning combination for slot machines
-3 is considered a good number by multiple communities for multiple reasons: love triangles, good things happening in threes, the Trinity
-7 is also considered a good number fairly often

I think that covers it, though there might be another random significances I've forgotten. All that said, I wouldn't have tacked a number on if not for basically every message everywhere having somebody or other who beat me to just "Jiggy." >_>

In a row? (note, link NSFW probably)

i have a US Wii but have some PAL GC controllers around, im assuming the controllers work worldwide don't they? Otherwise im gonna have to shell out more for GC Controllers/Classic Controllers.

Kazenone

flipping_heck said:
i have a US Wii but have some PAL GC controllers around, im assuming the controllers work worldwide don't they? Otherwise im gonna have to shell out more for GC Controllers/Classic Controllers.

Yeah they work fine. I use a Japanese Wavebird and GC controller on my Wii.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Teasel said:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8DinuxfxAQY
Fox vs Rayquaza is pretty cool,reminds me of the good old times of games like megaman

That looks brutal. I can't wait to see what the later bosses are like. What IS that music playing against him by the way? I feel as though I should recognize it but I don't...

By the way, there's Bramble Blast music from DKC2 at the end of the video, but only a small clip of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom