• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Nothing really left to say except WOW. That Mother boss I've been waiting 13 years to fight again. :D

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Biggest spoiler I'm eagerly anticipating?

DO THE CLONED CHARACTERS FROM MELEE HAVE NEW UNIQUE MOVESETS?!?!? O_____O

Bonerville High said:
Subspace Emissary
Setting: Hyrule
Time: Towards the end of the storyline

The Halberd, with the badguys on top, draws closer to Hyrule Castle in a suicide crash run. Mario cowers under his hat, Zelda prays to the Gods of old, and Samus rolls up into a morph ball. As the ship is just about to hit, a voice is heard in the distance....

FALCON....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

LOL!!!! It can be seen all throughout space.

Yeah, the stream is down for me too. It was fun while it lasted.

My pitbull is lying next to me, twitching and barking in his sleep. Clearly dreaming of Brawl.

MrCheez

sp0rsk said:
So do we know if it has English yet?

Damnz, great question. We really need to have someone find this out but I think everyone is too excited and focused on unlocking characters as fast as possible...

sp0rsk if no one ends up reporting on it, can you be sure to update us on this when you get your copy?

That's just a modified version of the earlier screen. Really fake.

Edit:
brawlxu6.png

MrCheez

It's ultra fake you sillies.

They just altered the same roster pic that was leaked like 2 hours ago. The player's hand cursor is in the exact same position and Ness is shown as player 1 in both

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I'd laugh cry if Ness wasn't playable at all, but just showed up to get zapped by Wario.

I'd still buy the game, though.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'm honestly a little surprised C. Falcon is back. I had my doubts

[edit] BrawlCentral is down :lol Yamauchi's Ninjas got to it!

Capoeira

For someone who has absolutely no interest in this series, even I thought that intro was awesome.

Kinda makes me wish I wanted this game, if that makes sense.

MGrant

A Link to the Snitch said:
Ouch.

I guess the hosts were so pissed at Brawlcentral for posting obviously fake shit, they got shut down.

I heard a sound, like the voices of a thousand preteens, and then suddenly, they were silenced.

Madrin

It's a stretch, but if either Megaman or Crono is in this game I will literally cry. I don't normally do that kind of thing but the release of this game is a very emotional period of my life.

Uncle AJ

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."

MrCheez

I wonder if we're going to have pics of every single character by morning.

I'm also wondering if I am going to be stepping foot back into this thread X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom