• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
webrunner said:
Every example you've given have significant differences. I hear Ness's Starstorm homes, for instance.

Ooh, seriously? I demand proof of this.

I just really, really hope that they at least call it "PK Rockin'".

Firestorm

RagnarokX said:
Why does everyone in Japan refuse to play Green Hill Zone? :(

Recent shitty Sonic games must make them scared :(
It's funny, I'm sooo hyped for every Sonic thing in this game except the actual character.

gwiz210

The Doop said:
wow...I'm having trouble coping with having to wait any longer for this game to be in my arms! I feel a little gay for wanting a kids game so bad, but I can't help it! I guess we can all be gay together!! Thanks for the leaks!
Yeah man, thats "gay" and "retarded". Cmon' lets stop posting on this "gay" message board and go listen to some "Solider Boy".

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Iam Canadian said:
Ooh, seriously? I demand proof of this.

I just really, really hope that they at least call it "PK Rockin'".

It homes. Every site I've been to people have been claiming this so its pretty likely

Thats me, HK-47, wandering into the bowels of the interwebs smash community for morsels of info

Iam Canadian

HK-47 said:
It homes. Every site I've been to people have been claiming this so its pretty likely

Thats me, HK-47, wandering into the bowels of the interwebs smash community for morsels of info

Excellent, thanks, HK-47. Nice to see that it's differentiated from Lucas'.

I wonder if there's any difference between the Landmasters.

Fireblend

Banned
Synless said:
Donkey show just confirmed that holding the R button while selecting samus will allow you to play as ZSS.
Woah, seriously? I wonder why they didn't do the same as Zelda/Sheik and PT's pokemons... oh well, great to know!

RagnarokX

Firestorm said:
Recent shitty Sonic games must make them scared :(
It's funny, I'm sooo hyped for every Sonic thing in this game except the actual character.
Bite your tongue :p

As long as you ignore that there were Sonic games made after Sonic 3 & Knuckles he's a great character :D

Proven

Fireblend said:
Woah, seriously? I wonder why they didn't do the same as Zelda/Sheik and PT's pokemons... oh well, great to know!

Hmm, probably because of semantics (how you transform). That, and pokemon trainer has three guys, not just two.

HK-47 said:

Now just tell me if your name is supposed to have me regard you as a secret weapon or a secret agent. Or both.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Proven said:
Hmm, probably because of semantics (how you transform). That, and pokemon trainer has three guys, not just two.

Now just tell me if your name is supposed to have me regard you as a secret weapon or a secret agent. Or both.

Query: Does it really matter, meatbag?

Economan

Synless said:
Donkey show just confirmed that holding the R button while selecting samus will allow you to play as ZSS.

MEGATON!

I was worried that half (give or take) of the smash population wouldn't be able to get the opportunity to use her. Thankfully, with this little tidbit of news, all players will get the chance :D

Iam Canadian

HK-47 said:
Query: Does it really matter, meatbag?

Zounds! One of Jiggy's androids!

Do you program your androids with the Asimovian Laws of Robotics, Jigs? >_>

Economan said:
I was worried that half (give or take) of the smash population wouldn't be able to get the opportunity to use her. Thankfully, with this little tidbit of news, all players will get the chance

It still seems odd to me that Sakurai specifically mentioned in the last Dojo update that you could choose to start with Sheik and each of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon, but not ZSS, even though ZSS is the only one that you need a Final Smash to get.

I guess it might just be an easter egg...

Golden Darkness said:
Direct to post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9547753&postcount=305

One thought though, this sounds like a Gamecube control method.

How do you pick ZSS with the other control methods?

Posted in the other thread, but I did it just now.

Wiimote users aren't fucked. Hold down the minus button to do the same.

Posting pics just to let y'all see I'm not fucking with y'all.

suzxp4.jpg

1zlvdza.jpg

rlaxa8.jpg

s63fj6.jpg

She jettisons her armor and you can throw them at the enemy. :D

Oh yeah, doesn't seem like I can start of with Shiek doing the same technique, but for Wii-mote nunchuck users, hold Z instead of minus to change to ZSS from the get go.

Zek

Contempt For Challenge
Has anyone pointed out the Falco differences visible in this video?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9xKVsegWE

3:48, 4:27 and 4:30 - He throws his reflector out like a boomerang
4:58 - He does some kind of big slashing attack, dunno if it's a special or smash

He definitely has been de-cloned to some extent, I don't know Fox well enough to see if his attacks are different though.

Golden Darkness said:
You don't.

various25_080130d-l.jpg

There's a different method for both Zelda and Pokemon Trainer. You select the specific fighter within the art.

Oh, and your pics don't work any more.
Yuh, just found that out right now. And my server got blitzed so I don't think I'll be using my site to host for awhile. :lol

Meohsix

Can someone do me a favor Pleaseeeeeeee?

when a good high rez pic of the full roster comes out can someone PM it to me?

thank you =)

RoboPlato said:
Wow...

Anyway, have we heard if the Castle Siege stage has real transitions instead of just a white screen?
IGN has some new videos up... transition between outside and inside was some dark colors moving vertically. Not just a white screen, but nothing particularly interesting.

Proven said:
Based on the other thread, I think we killed his bandwith.
Thank god it wasn't though. My server couldn't take all the traffic the rest of za warudo was putting it through. Thank god it only affected those screens.

Firestorm

Jiggy37 said:
Now that non-final smash ZSS is confirmed, I hope we can all agree that this is a 37-character roster.

Once we get confirmation of whether or not Red's Pokemon's stamina reset after dying, we might as well make it 39. Living more than 2 mins doens't happen much!

Jiggy

It's not the stamina thing to me, but the fact that if you really wanted to main a Pokemon, then every time you died and respawned as the next one in the cycle, you'd have to immediately switch twice to get back to the character you wanted. >_>

TreIII

Jiggy37 said:
It's not the stamina thing to me, but the fact that if you really wanted to main a Pokemon, then every time you died and respawned as the next one in the cycle, you'd have to immediately switch twice to get back to the character you wanted. >_>

That's why it's better to think of PT as more of a character who has different "stances", rather than being 3 characters in one. It just makes more sense that way, in my opinion.

Wow, large thread.

Is there a summary post somewhere in here? Or maybe a website that has a summary of all the news?

This is just too much to keep up with.

Jiggy

TreIII said:
That's why it's better to think of PT as more of a character who has different "stances", rather than being 3 characters in one. It just makes more sense that way, in my opinion.
Yeah, kind of. 37-character roster for life!

Not that my username biases me in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom