• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter IV on eShop now! $19.99! Get!!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sad that this is the only Capcom fighter on the system. A four button game like TvC would have been welcomed, or some old ass ports.

FSLink

Banned
It's really irritating that it's 2 versions behind, and gonna be 3 versions behind the console version. :/

RaikuHebi

Banned
I gotta say as someone without a 3DS the 3D of this game is one that has stuck in my mind from demo units. The characters almost had a toy figurine vibe about them, very cool effect.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
It was great back when it cam out, but after ae and the upcoming ultra patch, theres not much reason to go back to this game unless you have friends with the game.

I thought people would be excited!

I read, "where's my SFIV eShop Capcom!" posts all the time in the Nintendo download thread!

Where are you guys! Show some support! I'm embarrassed here, LoL!

:p

RM8

You people are nuts. I own it on Steam and I still play it a ton on 3DS even if it's not AE 2012.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Too much. On the other hand, I would kill for a Tatsunoko Vs Capcom port on 3DS, seems better suited for the system.

o2taku

Neo Member
I bought it, as it's fairly decent for a pad player like me, as long as you know the differences from AE and 2012.

They'd better put USF4 on 3ds, if not Vita. Considering it sold nearly a million I'm sure it's not the worst idea they could have.

RM8

You know guys, I usually can't bring my desktop PC to work, let alone playing while commuting :p I can see why people don't need this version, but it's pretty much the best handheld Street Fighter game out there.

Canon

Banned
Are you being serious with this excitement? It's a 2 year old port for $20, regularly $40. You can get the console game for a few bucks.

Clawww

Just cause it's the only option on the 3DS I should get it when it's the same price or cheaper on other systems with a more updated version?

You definitely should. But it's the only option on 3DS, which is the version of the game this thread is about.

Hip Hop

You know guys, I usually can't bring my desktop PC to work, let alone playing while commuting :p I can see why people don't need this version, but it's pretty much the best handheld Street Fighter game out there.

I don't think the majority are arguing that it is a bad game, just that it is severely overpriced on the Eshop.

Are you being serious with this excitement? It's a 2 year old port for $20, regularly $40. You can get the console game for a few bucks.
But I can't take my console with me wherever I go!

Of course I'd be insane if I recommended buying this version over the PS3 one to get the best SF experience. But as a handheld game, it's by far better than the ios crap.

troushers

Worse version, worse price. I've played a lot of it on 3DS (about 70hrs), there's plenty of game there, but I find some of the more complex combos just impossible to perform with any reliability on the 3DS sketchy shoulder buttons. You can set them to touch buttons but you'll quickly run out of room.

I came to the conclusion that it's just impossible to access the depth or get really good on 3DS, that the game is ultimately designed for arcade sticks.

It's also really shit at training you to learn the timing.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
All these people thinking it costs too much!

Silly Americans. bought it for like $65USD at launch!

this seems BARGAIN territory. with a capital B A R G A I N

KNT-Zero

Dont know about the US,but the physical version is usually way less than £10/$14 in the UK...

This also reminds me of the recent Rhythm Thief eShop release. £39 on the eShop?? I got it for £15, puhleaze!

Top Bottom