• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..... That confirms that Kara is faster than Barry. Barry wasn't able to reach Ollie during the crossover but Kara, just now, reached Mon-El. Take that L again, Barry.

"Fastest man alive, Barry?"

"She's a woman... I'm still the fastest man!"

"Her cousin has the same powers..."

Lol. When they race again Kara's gonna say, "those were for charity, Barry."

I always wondered how other civies come up with their fashion. Mon-El just looks like a random dude despite him being a Prince.

Lol, that's like capturing Itachi with handcuffs. To be fair, it doesn't seem like they knew what his powers were but then again shouldn't the cuffs dampen their powers?

Whatever, bring on the musical tomorrow!

I think Music Meister might be able to use the powers of people he has trapped in his musicals. That's why he was able to bust out of the cuffs as soon as he whammied Kara.
Also, he seems to be using Barry's speed in the preview scene

I think Music Meister might be able to use the powers of people he has trapped in his musicals. That's why he was able to bust out of the cuffs as soon as he whammied Kara.
Also, he seems to be using Barry's speed in the preview scene

He's not really defined so they can use his powers however they can. It seems to me that one thing that is consistent is that whoever hears his voice, singing or not, are probably under his control already. Kara got trapped and it seems to me that Music Meister can use other metahumans' powers and abilities in the real world and in his musical world if he maintains eye contact and folks can hear him.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is there world peace on this version of Earth or something? It's kind of rich for Supergirl to judge the Daxams when the planet she chooses to defend is pretty shitty. lol

ZeroX03

Banned
WOW MON EL LIED

HE BROKE THE ONE CW RULE

It always cracks me up how this thread immediately dies after the episode is over. Where are the impressions, people? :p

tbh I really have trouble getting excited to talk about Supergirl. I watch and was like "so that happened" and then don't have many thoughts beyond that.

Also doesn't help that Jane the Virgin is right after and that show is far better.

jb1234

tbh I really have trouble getting excited to talk about Supergirl. I watch and was like "so that happened" and then don't have many thoughts beyond that.

Also doesn't help that Jane the Virgin is right after and that show is far better.

I've stopped watching it so I'm always curious to hear if it's improved. It just sounds like the show is going in an increased CWish direction that I'll never be compatible with.

(I do need to catch up on JtV though. I'm like a season behind. :|)

All the drama this episode had me like:

giphy.gif

caliph95

I've stopped watching it so I'm always curious to hear if it's improved. It just sounds like the show is going in an increased CWish direction that I'll never be compatible with.

(I do need to catch up on JtV though. I'm like a season behind. :|)
Might as well continue with JtV is better than SG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom