• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhot Coming to XB1 on May 3rd

23qwerty

Huh, I thought it launched simultaneously with the PC version for some reason...

Ah well, lucky Xboners, get to play the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

At last!!

Been waiting for this game to release for what seems like an eternity and have been enviously watching PC streams and vids the last wee while. :)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Already knew from the stream as well but awwww. yeah.

Haven't seen too much of it to not spoil levels or challenges, but I've been waiting a while for this game on XB1.

Oh cool, guess I will pick this up then. Some of the moves I've seen people pull off seem to require a lot of precision though; would they still be possible to perform with a controller?

Ah yes, the ole "indie game price is too high because it's an indie game and not AAA" statement. This should be good.

Game looks awesome, BTW.
The game has some documented concerns about the length. I don't think it behooves anyone to dismiss any comments about the pricing as simple "lol indies" talk.

Don't mean to port beg but I read somewhere that the reason they aren't doing a PS4 version is because PS4 doesn't support unity. But I thought there were loads of unity games on PS4. Can someone that understands unity stuff explain this to me?

Megatron

Ah yes, the ole "indie game price is too high because it's an indie game and not AAA" statement. This should be good.

Game looks awesome, BTW.

I said it seems high. I didn't say it's because it's indy. I said that because it's supposed to be short. 2 hours to beat according to howlongtobeat.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
I had no idea about this game but just watched a trailer and holy fking shit. WTF this looks so unique. I am def purchasing this!

Corpekata

Banned
No, I have...are you referring to the bullet time stuff? I was just wondering if anyone had played it with a controller and thought it controlled well.

It controls fine on a controller. Arguably better since analog movement allows for more accurate movement and the extra few steps can be crucial during harder moments.

Top Bottom