• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SW Battlefront - Bespin DLC and Patch Out Now

Boogdud

All those Bounty Hunters you listed had same amount of screen time as Dengar. And Dengar technically has had more screen time in comparison due to being an actual talking character in the Clone Wars TV series. Only Bossk was given some of that treatment.

That was kind of my point, if you're going to pick an extra (at best) character that has literally no dialogue at least pick an interesting one. Clone Wars Shmone Wars. If we're going to go that deep, give me a dark trooper as a hero unit.

kaydigi

I love this game. Never expected to put nearly 100 hours into it and the free updates have added a surprising amount of stuff. That being said...

Scoring: Removed the event for kill assist & critical kill assist and replaced it with a regular kill. If you deal more than 25 damage to an enemy, you will automatically get a kill.

...this sounds crazy....for reference every soldier starts with 100 health. Not sure how to feel about this.

Sounds great, I'm going to buy the dlc this week.

Toxi

Banned
But where's Dengar's incredibly iconic ship, Punishing One?

PunishingOne-CCG.jpg

The leaker just posted another leak (description and hutt contract) of the shown but unreleased guns and traits (stinger pistol and escape artist)

This shit is very real now.

Scanned through the first page and didn't see anything.

Is this game still somewhat active on PC? I would love to check out these beautiful graphics on a 980ti but not if it's totally dead

Veritas_

Scanned through the first page and didn't see anything.

Is this game still somewhat active on PC? I would love to check out these beautiful graphics on a 980ti but not if it's totally dead

I picked up the ultimate edition yesterday off the Origin sale. I had no problems finding matches quickly, and I tried both big and small game modes. Go for it.

smisk

Been playing the free trial on Origin, it's definitly a fun game to jump into every now and then. Thinking of getting it for $20, but will the DLC split the playerbase a lot?

Clinton514

Shame it took so long to arrive. Those corridor fights were fun on the PS2

I don't really feel like paying for this, though.

Have they finally added any bot match options for those of us who hate playing online?

Own the game but haven't touched it in months once I realized the offline modes were gimped . Just want full field of bots in all modes like old games, not glorified horde mode

So I got to play about 5 minutes of Fighter Squadron this morning before the server disconnected me, but it was beautiful. Hearing the Bespin theme song and then hearing the hum of the Cloud Cars whipping through the skies was awesome. The Cloud Cars have a lower rate of fire, so it's harder to get kills with them, but they are fun to fly in and out of the floating platforms.

I can't wait to play the rest tonight.

Have they finally added any bot match options for those of us who hate playing online?

Own the game but haven't touched it in months once I realized the offline modes were gimped . Just want full field of bots in all modes like old games, not glorified horde mode

Why buy a Online PvP focused game in the first place?

This DLC pack seems a lot more interesting than Outer Rim did. I just wish the season pass wasn't $50 still.

Well this isn't like COD where if you don't buy all of the DLC you get stuck in tiny matchmaking pools. Its much easier to buy piecemeal. So in two weeks if it fancies you, just buy Bespin itself for $15. Honestly it is worth that itself.

Tarnpanzer

Well this isn't like COD where if you don't buy all of the DLC you get stuck in tiny matchmaking pools.

I guess it´s either no DLC like me, or all DLC. Got no problems finding games.

Grabbed the digital version for 20€, no way I am going to pay 15€ for each DLC. Give me the season pass for ~30€ and I´m in.

Jito

Banned
I'd be all over this if the season pass went on sale. Still super bitter about buying it full price due to the lack of content and then the early sales for it.

I didn't like the idea of Dengar, but when I heard his voice it reminded me of his Clone Wars appearance which was awesome, so I'm looking forward to play as him when they let us play the DLC free for a weekend.

User1608

Banned
Can't wait to play this when I get home! Such a fun game! And hell, I'm not even salty over Dengar anymore. It ws nice seeing him in Clone Wars after all.

https://m.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBatt...line_instant_action_coming_soon_to_star_wars/

You wanna put up a gaming side thread SG?

But before you do, remember nothing is confirmed

Earlier today some reliable data miners uncovered the files from within the newest patch/dlc

They are still uncovering more.

Instant action would be amazing for this game, actual full on matches with A.l. That kill confirmed shit is way too lackluster and the friendly AI is absolutely useless.
Supremacy or Walker Assault would greatly benefit with the bots, especially if you're like me and can't really stand to play the multiplayer.

hydruxo

Well this isn't like COD where if you don't buy all of the DLC you get stuck in tiny matchmaking pools. Its much easier to buy piecemeal. So in two weeks if it fancies you, just buy Bespin itself for $15. Honestly it is worth that itself.

Yeah I guess. I might pick up Bespin at some point.

Memnoch

Epic stuff. Still boot this game atleast twice a week.
Come for the graphics and soundtrack.
Stay for those amazingly close and thrilling battles. Honestly my most played FPS the past year.
me as well. This is my favorite fps I have ever played.

Top Bottom