• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SW Battlefront's February's Content Drop and Patch Notes

w0s

Is there any update that will let me exchange my pc version for the ps4? I guess I'm new to PC and thought there would be enough people on to not search all the time.

Is there any update that will let me exchange my pc version for the ps4? I guess I'm new to PC and thought there would be enough people on to not search all the time.

Glorious PC Master Race!

Anyway:

Was there film grain in the game before that you can now turn off, or did they add optional film grain as a new feature?

I'm bumping this for new page because it's Obviously Really Important.

slimfitcasual

Neo Member
nBKCHpvl.jpg

Where is your god now?

These are all good changes. Hopefully they fix a lot of the annoyances that have been plaguing the game since launch (especially the A-wing deal).

People complaining about no season pass content....seriously why did you buy it already? There is NO content out for it, might as well wait to see at least what the first pack is going to entail and make your decision then. Also theres always the possibility that it will go on sale in the meantime.

Theres literally no reason to buy the season pass yet.

These are all good changes. Hopefully they fix a lot of the annoyances that have been plaguing the game since launch (especially the A-wing deal).

People complaining about no season pass content....seriously why did you buy it already? There is NO content out for it, might as well wait to see at least what the first pack is going to entail and make your decision then. Also theres always the possibility that it will go on sale in the meantime.

Theres literally no reason to buy the season pass yet.

There's also literally no reason to rub salt in their wounds.

Good for you if you're happy you didn't buy it.

No reason to burn other people on their purchases.

That said, I don't get the complaining either; it's normal for big DLC content to take some time before dropping, and there's plenty of evidence that the pass will be worthwhile eventually.

Snap, haven't played in a looong time, might have to jump back on. Finally Playing The Objective is fixed, but I am probably so trash now I won't be able to get it :(

pbsapeer

Banned
Been playing for mostly 2 months straight now. Love the game and the free content is great. Still not sure I'll drop £40 on the DLC but we'll see I guess :)
Moving house soon so without internet for 3 weeks is gonna suck hard. I'll miss this game for that time.

Arttemis

New film grain options!

Great fixes!

New map!

But... My second "star card hand" still deletes itself between every game..........

Achievements / Trophies: "Playing the Objective" now properly awarded

Jesus christ finally.

Looking forward to it. Still not up on PS4, EU, retail.

haha I got that prepatch on xbox one. The only way to get it was to be number 1 and have the timer run out to end the match. I got lucky and got an almost empty match where the people didnt leave.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
How many fucking canon planets do you think the Star Wars universe contains?

Don't feed them. Modern shooters with their unique urban maps and all.

Hahaha this reminds me of Apophis from SG1 for some reason. Obama is a Goa'uld confirmed.

Fellow PC gamers.

Am I seeing correctly, that the patch is 4.49GB in size?

Yes, since it now includes the Jakku is in the base game. So you can delete the add-on map content. Patch is same size on consoles.

Meowster

Can't wait to get into this tonight and try out these new maps! I love all of these free patches they've been handing out, can't wait until the season pass starts coming through too!

Arttemis

New film grain options!

Great fixes!

New map!

But... My second "star card hand" still deletes itself between every game..........

Seriously, though. Does anyone have a fix for not being able to save a second Star Card Hand? It's erased when I start the game and between every match.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Seriously, though. Does anyone have a fix for not being able to save a second Star Card Hand? It's erased when I start the game and between every match.

Try setting them up with the companion app. It is what I did when bored at work one day. Never had the deletion issue.

I really laughed after reading "meaty season pass" here. If one was talking about BF4 and the content that is already out, sure. But there is nothing out there to prove that this will be the same.

Boogdud

Fixing the a-wing is nice. But the millennium falcon remains game breaking. It would be nice to have a fair fight in FS.

They nerfed it to oblivion last patch, it's still not as strong as it was at launch. I still don't agree with it's inclusion in the first place though.

Ohhh, that makes sense. I honestly haven't played in a long time and didn't know there were previous balance changes. I'm a nub.

5taquitos

Greedo? Cool. Nien Nunb? ... why? Other than already having their heads in the game, I guess. But... Jabba's Palace is going to be sweet. I hope the Rancor is there.

He's Sullustan, which is the only reason I can think of considering more Sullust maps will be in this pack as well. Still, he was one of the last characters I assumed they would add, considering all he does is look at Lando and laugh.

He's Sullustan, which is the only reason I can think of considering more Sullust maps will be in this pack as well. Still, he was one of the last characters I assumed they would add, considering all he does is look at Lando and laugh.
The thing is Chewbacca would of just as easily fit in the Outer Rim theme and people would actually be excited about him.

void666

Banned
Cool. Time to hop in again.

Walker assault... lobby with 3 people
Ok, let's try something smaller. Drop zone. Lobby with 1 people.
Yeah, PC and i know it's not prime time. But damn.

5taquitos

Cool. Time to hop in again.

Walker assault... lobby with 3 people
Ok, let's try something smaller. Drop zone. Lobby with 1 people.
Yeah, PC and i know it's not prime time. But damn.

Damn, that sucks. Maybe try Turning Point? I could see everyone playing that today since they added all the maps for it.

Not true.

He's also in The Force Awakens.

635886750060726620-EP7-IA-182742.jpg

The Force Awakens DLC confirmed!!!! :)

Top Bottom