Swedish Feminist MP: We must assume all men are rapists.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
I would love for a reporter to ask one of these women what areas of Sweden they would feel comfortable walking around in a swimsuit in.

"Would you feel safe walking around in Malmo dressed in a bikini?"

Freedom Gate Co.

Please ELI5
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
This one guy raped a girl in his basement, so the court of Sweden has ruled that all men aged 16-65 spend a mandatory 10 days in jail just because.

If it happens again, we will have an all-women firing squad kill 2,000 men just because.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So is this only white men because if not she is racist and homophobic.

Someone better let her know that its only ok to shit on straight White men, I am sure she will come out with a correction soon.

juliotendo

Jan 5, 2019
Well, when you allow medieval barbarians into your country who have no desire to integrate and become part of the host nation’s culture — AND also DISLIKE your culture, what do you expect?

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
Wtf is wrong with Sweden? I keep seeing batshit insane news stories coming from that region.

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
Wtf is wrong with Sweden? I keep seeing batshit insane news stories coming from that region.
They are showing the rest of the world how not to do things. I hope they take it even further. Some people need a real world example of what happens when these non-factual, feelings-based ideologies are used in the way that the people stupidly thought they should be used.

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
"We women adapt our lives and our behaviour to men's potential threats of violence. Because we cannot see whether you are a rapist or not, we assume that all men are rapists. That is the brutal truth. That's how a structural problem looks. That is why men must take their collective responsibility. All men", she continued.
We men adapt our lives and our behavior to women's potential to exploit their sexual hegemony. Because we cannot see whether you are a gold-digger, we assume that all women are Thots. That is the brutal truth. That's how a structural problem looks. That is why women must take their collective responsibility. All women.

One is a stunning and brave feminist comment, the other a shitlord argument by a cellar dwelling incel.

Zog

Oct 24, 2017
We men adapt our lives and our behavior to women's potential to exploit their sexual hegemony. Because we cannot see whether you are a gold-digger, we assume that all women are Thots. That is the brutal truth. That's how a structural problem looks. That is why women must take their collective responsibility. All women.

One is a stunning and brave feminist comment, the other a shitlord argument by a cellar dwelling incel.

Everything women do is brave, even when they make false accusations which is also something men have to consider these days.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
horrible, horrible place, I'd imagine. Like, who in the world would want to live in that dump
Let’s not exaggerate. I’m sure Sweden is a wonderful place to live. The problem, as with so many other wonderful places to live, is that they have lost sight of what made it a wonderful place to live in the first place and have elected people whose ideology will diminish it in the long run.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Bet she’s a hoot on Father’s Day.
Father's Day is making the growing number of child that do not have fathers [over 70% in black America, and starting to reach those numbers in poor white communities] feel sad.

In solidarity with them, and to meet this growing crisis head on, I demand we abolish Father's Day.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Father's Day is making the growing number of child that do not have fathers [over 70% in black America, and starting to reach those numbers in poor white communities] feel sad.

In solidarity with them, and to meet this growing crisis head on, I demand we abolish Father's Day.
You joke, but this is exactly the argument that was made in order to abolish it. Also, it is the reason progressives don't celebrate it. See google for example, no custom google graphic.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
We are near the end of this cycle. Fascism on steroids is what’s coming. It is the only thing that can course correct this madness. Leftists and weak “conservatives” are responsible.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Apr 11, 2007
This one guy raped a girl in his basement, so the court of Sweden has ruled that all men aged 16-65 spend a mandatory 10 days in jail just because.

If it happens again, we will have an all-women firing squad kill 2,000 men just because.
Wait what? Is this real?

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Apr 11, 2007
Let’s not exaggerate. I’m sure Sweden is a wonderful place to live. The problem, as with so many other wonderful places to live, is that they have lost sight of what made it a wonderful place to live in the first place and have elected people whose ideology will diminish it in the long run.
We are near the end of this cycle. Fascism on steroids is what’s coming. It is the only thing that can course correct this madness. Leftists and weak “conservatives” are responsible.
Hard times create tough men, tough men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times.

Last edited:

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
In the highly liberal tech and corporate sectors yeah, Fathers Day is absolutely Haram. Retail can't let go of course, they like dem additional dollars.

Last edited:

mid83

Mar 4, 2014

Johnny Silver

Neo Member
Oct 24, 2018
"We must assume all men are rapists".

Very well then miss "swedish feminist mp", are you willling to follow up on your words and point to a speciffic demographic that practices a culture that promotes this and thus you will accuse them of such?

No? I though so. Cognitive dissonace at it's best. At best it makes you mentally and cognitively unfit for office, at worst it makes you a willing subvertionist and as such a traitor to your electorate and nation.

Promote the hatred towards of a specific native demographic when convenient but close the eye to another when different events occur and the correspondent accusations are made. Intellectual disonesty is what I call it.

(edited)

Last edited:
Reactions: matt404au

WhiskeyDiver

Apr 21, 2012
twitter.com
Swedish Feminist MP: Hey. Let's assume all men are rapists.

Me: HONK HONK. And then I throw a pie in her face and blast SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME on repeat. It would't be the whole song....she only gets the first line of the song.

AmaiMask

Neo Member
Mar 16, 2019
I don't have all the facts so I could be speaking entirely from my ass here, but I'm going to assume that this is less a "Swedish" problem and more a Muslim problem, or a problem stemming from cultures that don't originate from the west. I think this Swedish Feminist fully understands this but instead uses men as a whole to scapegoat for what the actual cause is, which is failures of non-western cultures to integrate into western society. This is a problem caused by Leftist political activism, specifically the SJWS.

Reactions: Johnny Silver

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018