• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Swiss retailer lists pretty much anything people are willing to pre-order

GIANKRATOS

Apr 4, 2014
Italy

DannyDanger

Banned
Nov 11, 2013
gamingbolts ad doesnt let me scroll down to read the story lol...

how is an ad like that a good idea?? literally "fuck our content look at this"

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Jun 15, 2015
This one should be interesting, if real.

I feel like if you stray too far out of the Playstation-era gameplay some folks are gonna revolt, but if it's too restrictive, the "Open World"-hungry audience of today is going to wholly reject it.

BluenoseGames

Mar 20, 2015
Only Crash related thing I could maybe see happening at E3 is that the previous titles are released on PS4 ; I'd be absolutely happy with that.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Jun 16, 2015
It's obvious it's coming. Every since Shawn Layden wore that Crash Bandicoot T-shirt at E3 last year and the Uncharted 4 Crash Bandicoot scene, which I haven't even played yet. Everyone who was saying it's not happening where just trying not to get their hopes up.

rardk64

Jul 5, 2015
"Jump and Run" is what Germans call platformers, just FYI

Yeah, if this wasn't the case, I could see a Crash game being something like Temple Run, but I hope not. Let's see a real Crash game. If someone competent is working on it...

OnionPowder

Jan 4, 2014
Orlando
God of War 4, The Last of Us 2, Gran Turismo 7, Destiny 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 also confirmed!!

Edit:

Borderlands 3
Beyond Good & Evil 2 ( Goodbye NX rumor!)
Left 4 Dead 3
Half-Life 3

Wow, PS4 really is the best console ever

Edit 2:

Shadow of Mordor 2
Mount and Blade 2
Payday 3
Project Cars 2