• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swiss retailer lists pretty much anything people are willing to pre-order

Ricky_R

crashcoolyosqx.png

Ishida

Banned
I have the terrible feeling that the new Crash game is indeed real, but it will be a monkey paw situation. I fear that whatever they are doing, is not what the fans expect or want at all...

Calm Mind

The fact that this comes from a Swiss retailer is foretelling that the Crash Bandicoot fanbase should just give up already.

Guys, Crash Bandicoot for the PS4 isn't happening so stop getting your hopes up it's not happening and besides no one cares about Crash anymore anyway so why even bother making a new game game he just represents 90's 'tude in jorts he's a product of his time the original games never played well in the first place.

I have the terrible feeling that the new Crash game is indeed real, but it will be a monkey paw situation. I fear that whatever they are doing, is not what the fans expect or want at all...

Whoever is overseeing it determines the likelihood of it being Monkey Pawed.

Guys, Crash Bandicoot for the PS4 isn't happening so stop getting your hopes up it's not happening and besides no one cares about Crash anymore anyway so why even bother making a new game game he just represents 90's 'tude in jorts he's a product of his time the original games never played well in the first place.

The jorts thing is what gets me every time! Do the people who make posts like yours but MEAN them seriously not understand pant length? They're full length jeans!

Nah.

You do realize this could just be another C-tier Crash game like the ones we've been getting on a semi-regular basis since Naughty Dog stopped developing them right?

Lijik

The jorts thing is what gets me every time! Do the people who make posts like yours but MEAN them seriously not understand pant length? They're full length jeans!

what the fuck "full length" jeans do you wear that still show off your hightops without being rolled up?

jjonez18

"Jump and Run" is what Germans call platformers, just FYI

Thanks! Scared me to death for half a second. Sounded like it would be an endless runner smartphone game lol. Imagine Sony coming out and announcing something like that. The backlash would be worse than that Square announcement.

Edit: Hype wrangled in. Apparently they just spitball and hope something sticks.

what the fuck "full length" jeans do you wear that still show off your hightops without being rolled up?

What the fuck jorts do you wear that cover your ankles? Look, I'll grant you that they turned into jorts in the last two games but before that, nah. And for the record, in several Crash games, he seemingly DID have the bottoms rolled up.

yes i am serious

Lijik

What the fuck jorts do you wear that cover your ankles? Look, I'll grant you that they turned into jorts in the last two games but before that, nah. And for the record, in several Crash games, he seemingly DID have the bottoms rolled up.

yes i am serious

I will concede these look rolled up and i was wrong, but you're going to have a hard time convincing me the ankle is in the middle of the calf
crashbandicoot640.jpg

Drencrom

You do realize this could just be another C-tier Crash game like the ones we've been getting on a semi-regular basis since Naughty Dog stopped developing them right?

One of the reasons why people are excited about Crash "coming back" is that Sony seem to have acquired Crash from Activision which would most likely entail that they are serious about bringing back the IP in a big way.

Top Bottom