• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swiss retailer lists pretty much anything people are willing to pre-order

I will concede these look rolled up and i was wrong, but you're going to have a hard time convincing me the ankle is in the middle of the calf

Well, I was thinking more of Crash 2.

36714-Crash_Bandicoot_2_-_Cortex_Strikes_Back_%5BU%5D-5.jpg

So we'll just have to agree they're not jorts, but they also do not cover his full ankle, at least in Crash 1.

Nosgotham

Has GAF always been up Crash's bandicoot so much? Its a mediocre series with some better than average first games.

Why the hype?

Has GAF always been up Crash's bandicoot so much? Its a mediocre series with some better than average first games.

Why the hype?

I'll bite, yum yum

What other games out there play just like Crash 1-3 and are as good? Not a rhetorical question either, I genuinely want to know.

Ducktail

This is hilarious indeed. The poorly photoshoped 2 on The Last of Us cover... the Resident Evil 7 logo.

Bless them.

SNURB

Oh god

Make it stop

Crash is dead, you guys. Don't do this

I just love it that after TLG, FF7R and Shenmue 3 all got announced last year BY SONY NONETHELESS, people still have the mindset that a Crash revival won't happen DESPITE Sony going out of their way pleasing the fans of what they want.

Top Bottom