• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch as a fashion accessory: Nintendo to showcase Switch at Milan Design Week

Cerium

The Announcement in Italian

Google Translate:

Nintendo at Fuorisalone 2017 with the new Nintendo console Switch

Nintendo will be present at Fuorisalone 2017 with Nintendo Switch , a revolutionary home console that not only connects to your home TV, but it also turns into a portable gaming system thanks to its 6.2-inch screen. For the first time, players can enjoy an experience full home console at any time and wherever they are.

With its different mode of use, Nintendo Switch Fuorisalone will allow guests to live an unforgettable gaming experience.

At Nintendo Switch Showcase , April 4 to 9 in via Tortona 12 , will be available to try out a number of new features and previews: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild , one of the best titles in gaming history according to the public and criticism, 1-2-Switch , which uses creatively many of the new console features to make the most vibrant festivals, anywhere and at any time, ARMS , a novelty among the fighting games multiplayer, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe , the final version of a favorite Mario titles, Splatoon 2 , where the traditional blends mollusche 4 on 4 make their return with new levels, new fashions and new weapons, Snipperclips - Let's cut! , A new kind of action puzzle game in which players communicate, cooperate and use their imagination to solve puzzles, and many others.

Nintendo Switch: where, when and with whom you want.

HOURS FROM 4 TO 9 April 2017 From Tuesday to Sunday from 10:30 to 21:00

Fuorisalone: find out more

Tortona Design Week: find out more

What is Fuorisalone?

“Fuorisalone” is the most important event in the world related to the topic of design. The term is used to define the events and exhibitions that animate the entire city of Milan during the weeklong “Salone del Mobile” happening in April.

The ‘Salone del Mobile’ and ‘Fuorisalone’ define Milan’s Design Week, premiering the latest trends for the forthcoming year and heralding a tidal wave of events, exhibitions and presentations. During the Fuorisalone, many locations usually feature longer opening hours, like the Crypt of San Sepolcro, that in occasion of Fuorisalone 2016 was open until 9pm. Moreover, during Milan Design Week many important brands located in the design districts introduce their new collections and host special events with live music and entertainment for a totally unmissable extravaganza.

GQ article about Joe Jonas carrying a Switch as a fashion item:

Last night, as much of the East Coast dug itself out of a dreary blizzard, Joe Jonas channeled the bright California sunshine in a velvet bomber jacket that just so happened to be bright-ass yellow. In his hand, he held a Nintendo Switch, the other biggest trend of 2017 (we'll get back to bringing video games to a restaurant later).

joe-jonas-yellow-jacket.jpeg

It's really fucking wide in his hand. Might as well pocket a joycon or two and hold it normally.

Then again, it would look like a normal tablet.

Alucrid

Banned
good thing she didn't make fun of playstation or i might have gone off the rails to protect my video game company

shiyrley

Banned
But will I become more attractive when I dock the console?

Or do I have to dock myself? How does this work!!?!??!?!?

I was playing the Switch today on the train. No joycons, just the tablet. A little bit of VOEZ and Human Resource Machine. The unsuspecting passengers had no idea ;)

Top Bottom