• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch players , If you could have a new entry in any exisiting series what would you choose?

Zannegan

As fun as Excite Truck was, I'd rather have a new ExciteBots. ExciteBots got treated poorly by Nintendo and it deserved so much better. As far as I'm aware it only released in North America and they didn't promote it at all which lead to it selling a pathetic 13,000 copies its first week.
My issue with Bots is that it got way too gimmicky for its own good. Instead of focusing on cornering or the insane air of Trucks, you were trying to hit a clown with a pie or complete a game of Simon while driving to get essential boosts. The minigames quickly became a repetative chore.

I'd buy an Excite Trucks or Bike sequel in a heartbeat. I"d wait for a demo of Bots.

anthony2690

Banned
Wario world 2 (really enjoyed the gamecube game)

Or maybe even Lost Kingdoms 3 (from software ip, but prior games only on GameCube) loved these games when I was younger.

Top Bottom