• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Opening Movie

Sequince

Neo Member
LOVED the anime! Surprised I've never looked in to the games, thanks for posting. This'll be my first SAO game. Curious if there were any other anime's that were similar to this one.

royox

LOVED the anime! Surprised I've never looked in to the games, thanks for posting. This'll be my first SAO game. Curious if there were any other anime's that were similar to this one.

LOG HORIZON is like a much better version of the SAO's plot focusing more on the MMO aspects like PVE, PVP, DPS, Stats, dungeons, bosses and strategy.

Typhares

Maybe overlord? I don't know about the anime but I'm reading the light novels and I'm liking it.
Same with the above suggestion of Log Horizon.

Or the OG VRMMO that I watched years ago: .Hack//SIGN

Pantz

Getting it for Xbox One X to support Japanese games on Xbox.

Never played one or watched the anime yet.

Last edited:

Z3M0G

I must say, this does look pretty great and more of a "Stand Alone" SAO title than the past ones...

If people don't know, it is a spiritual successor to the gameplay of Freedom Wars (Vita), it is the exact same (but improved I'm sure) gameplay. I must assume by same developer.

Sequince

Neo Member
Maybe overlord? I don't know about the anime but I'm reading the light novels and I'm liking it.
Same with the above suggestion of Log Horizon.

Or the OG VRMMO that I watched years ago: .Hack//SIGN

Greatly appreciate the reply! Thank you!

CEJames

Just a month away. It'd be cool if they had some weekly/ or monthly online tournament just like in the anime for the game but I doubt it....

Top Bottom