• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag |OT| A Little Kirito in Your Pocket

Kitoro

Gah... Now that the Halloween gear event is over, any recommendations on what armor to get for my Beach Boy Kirito?

Thanks!

Got to place 20 in ranking with 3070k score but with 12 hours still left someone will snipe me from it for sure. Still it's the highest I've ever been so i'm happy :)

Sadly I'll miss on 5* upgrade for Lizbeth by 1 or 2 upgrade crystals - I lost them in first events of October as I didn't hit 5* dark unit until half of the month.

Datamining suggest next event will be two bosses one Fire and other Wind in dual stage.

For water I've got 5* Anniversary Asuna plus Pirate Kirito and Asuna plus free 5* Eugeo so it won't be so bad but for Fire I've got absolutely nothing - hopefully there will be separate Water & Fire banners and not one mixed.

Gah... Now that the Halloween gear event is over, any recommendations on what armor to get for my Beach Boy Kirito?

Thanks!

Not much choice either farm Knights Armor or Battle Coat - Gym Clothes would be better as they have universal 3% MP bonus but they are female only.

Got first and wasn't sniped. really close ranking this time 18s 18s 19s 19s for top 4. I pipped 2nd by only 3K points. The 4th place guy (who was first for most of the week) lost to 3rd by measly 94 pts. Thats like phone lag territory.

Onsen banner is rainbow. Would love to get any of them besides Leafa since I'm set on water units. Also step up for the weapons is coming too.

Yeah, farm for OS armor since the event is over.

NA server here. Sad to see the thread in sleep mode.

Thoughts on the current Valentine's banner? I'm waiting on a meta changing banner.

Top Bottom