• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Fantasies (SE concert in Cologne) will be LIVE STREAMED tomorrow 12.09.2009

Rektash

okslja.jpg

(Actual concert hall of the event)

Hi Gaf, just wanted to tell you that tomorrow there will be a live stream of the "Symphonic Fantasies" SquareEnix concert in Cologne. No matter where you live you can watch the whole concert live on the internet (god bless it). You can find the concert page with the streaming info

->here<-

Here are the Streams:

Live Video Streaming Broadband
Live Video Streaming DSL
Live Video Streaming 56k and ISDN
Live Audio Streaming (WDR4 Web Radio)

Thanks to Prime Blue for the Streaming Info.

Countdown to the Concert

Always wanted to watch a live VG concert? Here is your chance! I will be attending the event live in Cologne and hope to get some autographs from Mitsuda and Uematsu. Conductor is Arny Roth. Stream begins 8pm German time(GMT +1). Following componists will attend:

33m0vg6.jpg

Hiroki Kikuta, Yoko Shimomura, Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda.

Set List:

Kingdom Hearts
  • Dearly Beloved
  • The Other Promise
  • A Fight to the Death
  • Hand in Hand
  • ... and others (whatever that means)

Secret of Mana
  • Fear of the Heavens
  • Into the Thick of it
  • The Oracle
  • Prophecy

Chrono Trigger/Cross
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Scars of Time
  • Battle with Magus
  • Prisoners of Fate

Final Fantasy
  • Prelude
  • Bombing Mission
  • Battle at the Big Bridge
  • Phantom Forest

I will do a write-up for Gaf with pictures next week :).

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh man, that is fucking awesome. I'm so all over this.

Rektash

Additional Info:

"And others" will be revealed today on the first concert (which won t be live streamed). Don t know if I will be able to gather the complete set list until tomorrow since I've preperations to make. (some friends will be sleeping here over the weekend to go to the concert with me tomorrow)

Come on, get HYPE, as far as I know this is the FIRST time ever a VG concert is beeing streamed live!

Link Man

Banned
So the concert starts at 8PM German Time?

That would be about 2PM Eastern/11AMPacific, then for the US.

It would have been nice if this was provided.

Borman

Will the concert be posted for download afterwords? Dont think I can make the initial streaming, and would love to watch it

Rektash

Jesus christ, I am just so excited. I can t decide what games/osts I will take with me for autographs. I absolutly will take along my Chrono Cross copy for a Mitsuda autograph.
I hope I ll snatch a photo with Mitsuda, that would be too awesome!
As for Uematsu, I think I will bring my FF7. Perhaps I will take along my Soma Bringer OST? I don t know :lol !
Will take along my Koudelka copy for a Hiroki Kikuta autograph too.

squall211

A symphony orchestra performing Battle on the Big Bridge? If ever there was such a thing as a musical orgasm that will be it.

Mabase

Unexpectedly, I got tickets as a present, so I'll be there :D Looking forward to it, the WDR Orchestra is a really good one and the announcement of new arrangements sounds intriguing!

Magnus

Holy shit, thank you for the information. I'm off tomorrow, and it's the middle of the day. That's so fucking perfect. :D

Geneijin

Rektash said:
Jesus christ, I am just so excited. I can t decide what games/osts I will take with me for autographs. I absolutly will take along my Chrono Cross copy for a Mitsuda autograph.
I hope I ll snatch a photo with Mitsuda, that would be too awesome!
As for Uematsu, I think I will bring my FF7. Perhaps I will take along my Soma Bringer OST? I don t know !
Will take along my Koudelka copy for a Hiroki Kikuta autograph too.

Why Chrono Cross of course. Anything else can take a step back in priority. :D

And thanks for the major heads up. Count me in.

Haunted

My co-worker will be there, she was so hyped she talked about this the whole day.

Too bad I forgot to give her my copy of CT to get it autographed. :/

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Ooh, live streaming eh? well, I'll definitely be watching, thanks Prime Blue

Borman

Just curious, are the stream links mixed up, or is it just me? I know its just the waterway there right now, but the cable version seems tiny, while the 56k version is huge in comparison. Seems like someone mixed something up?

Top Bottom