• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

System Shock 3 by Otherside Entertainment

Bl@de

wvy1.gif

How? I mean they are in full production of Underworld Ascendant (another return of a classic). Are they going to split teams? Open up a new studio somewhere? What? I'm happy but also confused.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All of these dream game announcements must mean the apocalypse will happen some time in 2016 and prevent them from being released. They just keep coming.

Parham

Banned
Looks like the founder was part of Looking Glass. I wonder how much of the rest of the team is ex-Looking Glass.

Ms.Galaxy

So, to recap, Shenmue 3, FF7 Remake, Resident Evil 2 REmake, Psychonauts 2, Last Guardian, and now System Shock 3...

Alright, I take back what I said about Half Life 3 never going to happen. At this point, the sky's the limit.

element

Nice! This is probably what Joe Fielder is working on. He was the writer on Bioshock Infinite, BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea and some other cool things!

WTF is going on with 2015.

Its like every company said fuck it, let the dreams happen.

All thats left is.......Valve
never happening

Seriously? Man I never thought we would see that.
Because Bioshock made the series irrelevant but Bioshock is dead now so bring it on.

DocSeuss

Saw Joe Fielder (Black Hand Kickstarter, Bioshock) tweet this earlier.

This team has the art guy who invented the Big Daddy and did art lead on The Last of Us too, Nate Wells.

It has a bunch of O.G. System Shock guys on board.

I wonder what this means for Underworld.

liquidtmd

Banned
To be split into parts, each part to be the size of a game, System Shock 3: Part 1: Charlton Athletic 0 due in Nov 2017

Top Bottom