• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell rolls out Naked Chicken Chips, crispy-fried chicken as tortilla chips

they got rid of the taco burrito for this crap.

This is what pissed me off the most. I went in today for that and the spicy double decker crunch wrap and couldn't get either!

Tried these. They were a little spicy but I was not about to dip them in nacho cheese. I'm always eager to try their new stuff but this isn't gonna work for me without some more interesting sauces (lava sauce please).

Sanjuro

Nacho cheese was okay dip. Lava sauce would be amazing.

Someone made the comment about them being just chicken nuggets, but are arguably better than what the other three major chains are offering. Unless Wendy's brought back the spicy...

ghostmind

This might be the most awkward review I have seen lmao. If you're going to do reviews in full suit and tie with slicked back hair, at the very least have the charm and personality to pull it off. It just looks like a kid going to prom.

Reviewbrah is a legend.

"I'm not vomiting profusely all over myself... yet."

hydruxo

Someone made the comment about them being just chicken nuggets, but are arguably better than what the other three major chains are offering. Unless Wendy's brought back the spicy...

The chicken is definitely better than I'd have expected from Taco Bell, at least from when I had the chalupa that is. Haven't tried the chips yet. I still think they could've done better with the sauce though, kinda lazy to just have their plain old nacho cheese.

Sanjuro

The chicken is definitely better than I'd have expected from Taco Bell, at least from when I had the chalupa that is. Haven't tried the chips yet. I still think they could've done better with the sauce though, kinda lazy to just have their plain old nacho cheese.

I agree. It kind of works though. I mean, honestly you are eating trashy nacho variant. Only a few steps down!

God. Now I want the Lava sauce as a permanent dipping solution.

Ashhong

? Could have sworn I saw spicy nuggets on the menu just last week in socal

Dereck

I just got some, unremarkably decent, I guess the bigger purpose is that Taco Bell has it's own version of chicken nuggets.

Tagyhag

Honestly better (And spicier) than I expected.

Nacho cheese dip wasn't bad either but I think I liked them more with the other sauces.

My biggest problem is that they're too expensive for what you get considering their size. That said, I wouldn't mind if they stayed as a permanent item because more variety is always good.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I tried these. They taste good on their own, the cheese sauce makes them a little bland.

Kusagari

They're okay, but almost every thing from Taco Bell meets that barrier.

They're my least favorite new item this year. I'd take those double decker tacos for $1.29, the chicken taco and the taco burrito over this.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
You guys are going to love the next big thing that Taco Bell has coming. They are definitely continuing down the path of reconceptualizing party food, lol.

Tagyhag

Well it seems that this is the first item in the menu to finally give me the "Taco Bell runs".

Happened twice now, and it's pretty bad. Such a shame because they're pretty good but I guess my stomach does not agree.

Reviewbrah is a legend.

Is this real tho?

tumblr_inline_oqwvijMzKc1rajdzc_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oqwvinomCZ1rajdzc_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oqwvj6svNJ1rajdzc_540.png

Top Bottom