• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell to give out free Doritos Locos Tacos if a team wins a NBA Finals road game

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2016/05/...e-away-free-tacos-due-to-nba-finals-2016.html

Taco Bell partners with the National Basket Association (NBA) for the "Steal a Game, Steal a Taco" promotion during the NBA Finals, where Taco Bell will give out free Doritos Locos Tacos for a day if/when a team wins ("steals") a road game in the NBA Finals.

Practically speaking, they're almost certain to be be giving away free tacos (only once has all seven games of the NBA Finals been won by the home team), the only question is when:

If the road team wins Game 1, 2, or 3, participating Taco Bell locations will be giving out free Doritos Locos Tacos (one per person) on Wednesday, June 15, 2016, from 2 PM to 6 PM (local time).

If the road team wins Game 4, 5, 6, or 7, participating Taco Bell restaurants will give out free Doritos Locos Tacos on Tuesday, June 21, from 2 PM to 6 PM.

The freebie only applies to the first road win so they won't be giving out tacos on multiple days.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
ClFdnXih.jpg

You had me at "Taco Bell"

So what's stopping me from visiting several locations and getting 1 taco from there.

Also how do you tell if a store is participating.

If the road team wins Game 4, 5, 6, or 7, participating Taco Bell restaurants will give out free Doritos Locos Tacos on Tuesday, June 21, from 2 PM to 6 PM.
the bad news is i will miss this promotion

the good news is i will hopefully be on a beach with a rum & coke eating freshly caught seafood

where else is there free fast food
Moe's and Chik-Fil-A had app based promotions for a free burrito and chicken sandwich respectively. Plus if you have a birthday this month, there's Captain D's(free 2pc meal or tilapia meal), Krispy Kreme (free doughnut and coffee or fountain drink), Baskin Robbins (free scoop), IHOP(free stack), and Ruby Tuesday(free burger).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom