• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TALES FROM MY ASS IV: A wild German appears! +50 DMG to thread privileges

Hoo-doo

Banned

Now we wait.

dijrtyeksk.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus whichever MOD is changing up these thread title changes

Bravo!

These things stand out, I'll be like "Oh Shit Son!, Development Abound"

Cha

Oh my! Well, things sure have gotten interesting :)

A little off topic, but I just realized that the "Tales from my Ass" series could have a complimentary spin-off series called "Truthfact from my Buttocks" on rare occasion.

GraveRobberX

Nealand lives to post another day.

HOLY SHIT!

Just for this confirmation, hope your Seachickens get to the SuperBowl... and then lose to the Broncos!

Damn, time to move my gaming slush fund, October is going to be fucking Epic!

$1500, Ready To Go, Yo'!

SiRatul

Seeing the thread title I almost thought this was something new until I remembered and started cracking up. These title changes are just amazing.

JABEE

Nealand, would the internal system have specific dates on when an item would launch or just the week it will launch. That Monday date is kind of weird. I hope Amazon won't have issues shipping the PS4 for delivery on launch day.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
You guys don't know what you're talking about. Heck even Sony is making a mistake with it's own product.

In Krilekk we trust.

GraveRobberX

So October 21st is the date? That seems kind of weird if it's a Monday. What country is he from?

Well in the US, most stuff gets released on Tuesday
So this looks more legit

A Monday Pre-Launch or have all your shit ready by 10/21 for a 10/22 launch aren't far off
Would only be a 2 week head start from the X1

Playstation just updated their facebook pic

1146480_707355499290448_1843854950_n.png

I guess there will be a ps4 there

Seriously, who even believes that ps4 won't be at gamescom? That's just ridiculous.
Regarding that picture, that new ps3 slim really stands out (in an ugly way), they should have kept the second model chassis.

Top Bottom