Tales of Zestiria PS4/PC versions show up on Namco Bandai Asia website (Oct 16)

Pachimari

Apr 28, 2007
Guess I'll be getting it for PC then.

Hopefully Berseria follows suit, and also releases on PC.

Stone Ocean

May 27, 2013
Why not announce this at the festival? Guess they just want Japan to forget Zestiria existed lol

Obliterator

Apr 21, 2015
Yeah worst kept secret in the world. I'll for sure pick it up on PC. I'm sort of surprised with Zesteria going to PC that they didn't announce Berseria as being on PC as well.

Aeana

Jul 10, 2006
Tales vs. Kiseki in October if the rumored date for Trails of Cold Steel is right.

Stone Ocean

May 27, 2013

dakkumauji

Sep 29, 2010
twitter.com
Why not announce this at the festival? Guess they just want Japan to forget Zestiria existed lol
It's not like they had these all around the festival:
With the PS4 and PC both being more western orientated, it would make sense to announce the ports at a western event, especially since there wasn't a livestream unlike two years ago when they announced the localization of Symphonia HD at the same time they announced that.

coredecepts

Jun 17, 2014
Very much believable. Bandai Namco seems to be in the habit of localizing games AND porting them to PS4. That's the case with SAO: Hollow Fragment and Lost Song, too.

fedexpeon

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Tales vs. Kiseki in October if the rumored date for Trails of Cold Steel is right.
Dang it...This Fall will have too many JRPG to play!
Welp, time to start playing Operation Abyss before it is trapped into the backlog list.

PumpkinSpice

Banned
Aug 27, 2013
How bad is the perf on the PS3 version? I've heard its overblown.

Might buy on PC, but would kinda prefer to keep most of my Tales games on PS3.

Corpekata

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
Will probably give it a look on PC even though the word of mouth on this one hasn't been the most stellar.

Aeana

Jul 10, 2006

It's not that bad. It's usually 30 FPS, with dips. The problem is that up until Zestiria, Tales games had 60 FPS battles, so it seems worse.

Peff

Dec 10, 2008

It starts okay, but it gets really bad when you have four characters who can fuse at any point. It's not just the framerate, the camera is also fairly bad, especially inside dungeons.

GhostTrick

Banned
Jan 11, 2012
It's not that bad. It's usually 30 FPS, with dips. The problem is that up until Zestiria, Tales games had 60 FPS battles, so it seems worse.

Until Tales of Symphonia on PS2 I think
And... Tales of Symphonia HD on PS3 ;__;
But I guess you meant mainline outside of ports :p