• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday ad is out

thelastword

Banned
2017: Omg a Ps4 Slim for $199 is insane
2018: Omg a Ps4 Slim with Spiderman for $199 is insane
2019: Omg a Ps4 Slim with 3 old $10 games for $199 is insane

That's why Sony is laughing with at their fans and makes a shit ton of money.

Just Nintendo is worse going with the exact same deal from 2018.
What a joke.
Fixed that for you...….Sony are actually laughing with their fans, because the more PS4's that are out there, the more money Sony makes, the more money Sony makes, means the better the PS5 hardware will be, the more money Sony makes means better and higher investments in games for next gen too...….Yes we're laughing all-right.........

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wow. If you aren't waiting for PS5 or Scarlett, you can't complain about these BF deals. Grab now or forever hold your peace!

Last edited:

FMXVII

I did all of my Black Griday/Cyber Monday shopping on PSN lasf year.

There were some crazy deals.

It's rather meh, as yet, this year.

Rodolink

t7fl6Y5.png
damn I always wanted that golden GB Pocket

BlackTron

OMG... there's a Turtles one?

I need that.

Like, literally need it.

I noticed it in Wal-Mart for $399 and it was like driving a stake into my heart. It's by Arcade 1UP.

I'm getting ready to move and got a lot going on so it would be the dumbest thing to buy right now though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

$149 for the SAD just isn't quite deep enough. It comes with three games though (one is F2P though) but might be a good deal for parents whose kids just want "Minecraft or Fortnite".

Otherwise, this looks pretty close to Target's deals. Grinchy Grinchy might like that Playstation VR deal that features Blood and Truth and Everybody's Golf VR + headset + camera + move controllers for $100 off - which will make the set $249.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
look how happy that kid is his mom got him an element tv lol.

He's happy it's at least color!

I started off with an old B&W for both the C64 and NES, RF, knobs and all. Then I got me a sweet 19" Toshiba color for Xmas one year!

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Word on the street is that those $299 Switch bundles with Mario Kart are old stock - they are the HAC-001 model, NOT the new model with the better battery life.

jadedm17

2017: Omg a Ps4 Slim for $199 is insane
2018: Omg a Ps4 Slim with Spiderman for $199 is insane
2019: Omg a Ps4 Slim with 3 old $10 games for $199 is insane

That's why Sony is laughing at their fans and makes a shit ton of money.

Just Nintendo is worse going with the exact same deal from 2018.
What a joke.
Amazing console with amazing games is amazing at $199?
Yea we're crazy to see the value here.
Feel free to spend your $199 elsewhere and let me know how far that goes.

PS4 should be $199 normally by now it is indeed a joke

Can we stop talking out our ass and give logical reasons for the nonsense we're posting?
Why "should" it be $199 retail? As of 8 days ago its sold over 102 million units.
If you have something selling consistently at $299(+) then would YOU sell that thing at $199?

I'm sorry but some of you say some dumb shit.

Side note : I use my Xbox and Switch daily, my PS4 has been dead for months; I have no horse in this race. Though I may grab a PSVR and PS4 for $400.

Last edited:
What market? Show me where I can get the same deal for less. You say market as if the PS4 is a commodity that any farmer can grow in a field.
What?
It's game console. There is nothing more generic except smartphones.
You could get the same deal 3 years ago. And now you pay for 3 years old tech the same price.

If you consider that a great deal, why don't you buy an iPhone 8 for $699 right now?

Woo-Fu

Banned
What?
It's game console. There is nothing more generic except smartphones.
You could get the same deal 3 years ago. And now you pay for 3 years old tech the same price.

If you consider that a great deal, why don't you buy an iPhone 8 for $699 right now?
You might want to put the crackpipe down.

I don't need an iphone to make a phone call. Tell me how many brands of console you can play the latest God of War on? Maybe English isn't your first language, would perhaps explain why you don't know what generic means. It wouldn't explain you lying about "getting the same deal 3 years ago", though. There wasn't a $199 deal for a ps4 1TB slim plus those three games three years ago.

It doesn't matter how old the tech is. It matter what games it plays that I haven't played and want to play. I'm not buying it to mine cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
Top Bottom