• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target - Black Friday ad (XB1 AC Bundle $330 + $50 GC, PS4 GTA/TLOU, lots of games)

RBH

http://weeklyad.target.com/minneapo...Shop&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

B2GCJOZIUAA1FL7.png

target-10.png

B2GBLhyCYAI1rd5.png:large

B2GAcmVCMAAmuNl.png:large

Biggest pictures I could find for now. Here's a list of the items thus far:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/338105-target-black-friday-ad-full-list/

I can't believe how expensive last gen consoles are STILL. I guess that sealed copy I have of Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts will never get played at this rate.

bigkrev

factoring in the gift card, that's a $280 Xbox One with Black Flag and Unity.

Also, I feel stupid looking at this copy of the Evil Within I haven't started yet, but is over 50% off

lt519

Wow, might hop on that if I can sell the game codes? $279 + a $50 target gift card sounds about the right price to jump in.

Well might not get $50 for the game codes, but maybe 20-30

Persona7

Banned
That is a good xboner deal but I want a Wii U this year. I can wait until next year.

No Wii U deal from target but I might get smash.

Sir TapTap

Those Xbone and PS4 console deals are legit. Jesus christ the 360 is expensive. If it got close to $100 I was going to get one just so I can buy the cheaper US versions of a couple Cave games (I have a JP 360 but some things like Akai Katana are dirt cheap for US versions and $50+ for JP. And Cave loves them region locks)

Freeman

Banned
The Xbox One deal is extremely aggressive, unbelievable how much it dropped in a year.

I'd still get a PS4 if I had the opportunity to get a deal like this one, GTAV + TLoU and all the PS+ games I already have offer great value for me.

Bsigg12

Absolutely amazing deals, but I refuse to be out shopping on Black Friday.

With most stores opening at 6pm on Thursday now, it might not be as bad since you don't have to be up at 3am dealing with people.

I might be getting a PS4 this Black Friday it would seem.

Damn now the store opens at 6pm on Thanksgiving day. Holy shit! I feel so fucking bad for all of those employees. They cant even have and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner.

Oh man, The Evil Within for $25. Hopefully Canada gets the same deal(s).
We'll probably just get the regular US price for our BF deals...

So glad I skipped that Target B2G1 free deal. $25 for Evil Within and more? Yes!

And it's official- GTA5 + TLOU PS4. Again, so glad I just resisted the temptation to cave in last week. Amazon will for sure price match these deals.

I love in the UK, but I am shocked at the prices for the 360. Want one again to play viva pinata that's it one game yet new its £200 for a 500gb one. Should be £99 by now.

Top Bottom