Tati Spills the Tea about James Charles.

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
Why can't these dumb internet personalities settle their stupid shit privately? they really crave for attention so bad, it's disgusting
Hahahaaa. You're right, but its still fucking funny to see him lose 3 million subscribers.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
So... apparently it's taboo for gay guys to try to turn "straight boys gay". That's like, the n-word for gay guys?

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
It took a PewDiePie video and then a Philip DeFranco video for me to finally understand what this is all about.

tl;dw ? He recommended vitamins that weren't her vitamins, so she told everyone how he aggressively uses his fame to attempt to bang straight guys. Something like that.

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know what all this stuff is about but I like how the top comment on the video in the OP has 110k likes and the person that posted it has 15 subs.

Reactions: Halo is Dead

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
Man it's hard enough to get through a reaction video about this guy, people actually sub to him?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Why can't these dumb internet personalities settle their stupid shit privately? they really crave for attention so bad, it's disgusting
mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all. Its vanity. Think about it these are people whose entire lives revolve around being in the public eye and people watching them through YT/Twitter/Insta etc...

That other girl who got her insta said it best, they are nothing without their followers. And also I suspect many of them are assholes and love to make money of the misery of others. Nothing like driving traffic than a good ol controversy and online lynching.

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
I have no idea who this is.
Had no idea about both of them but I read about them earlier today.

It's funny how we live with multiple niche cultures. Being famous in 2019 is different than being famous in 1990.

You can be hugely famous and be totally anonymous to another group of people thanks to the pulverization of online channels.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Mar 23, 2007
Sydney Australia
i40.tinypic.com
So apparently the straight waiter JC was being sexually descriptive about according to Tati, made out with JC after sliding into JCs DMs after he found out JC liked him. He was experimenting. (I could be getting my info wrong, please correct me if wrong ).

I wish I had a good looking famous millionaire girl sliding into my DMs when I was experimenting with my heterosexuality.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: CurryPanda

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
So apparently the straight waiter JC was being sexually descriptive about according to Tati, made out with JC after sliding into JCs DMs after he found out JC liked him. He was experimenting. (I could be getting my info wrong, please correct me if wrong ).

I wish I had a good looking famous millionaire girl sliding into my DMs when I was experimenting with my heterosexuality.
>people actually find that goofy looking motherfucker attractive lmao

• LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda

Antoon

Banned
Nov 20, 2018
These are hillarious. I didnt know youtube drama could be so entertaining.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
As much as this guy is repulsive and annoying I'm always amazed at how many of this "woke" people jump out of the bushes on someone when they are down while before they didn't do or say shit because it wasn't part of the hive mind. This bunch of vultures looking to get a piece of the carcass are as equally disgusting as some of the characters they choose to "cancel". Let them eat each other up bunch of toxic, fake and disgusting people.

Last edited:

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
So, a dude who likes dudes hit on a bunch of dudes who don't like dudes and people are not happy about it. Watched that little compilation, and gotta be honest, that was pretty much some good old ribbing. Yeah, uncomfortable for some, but pretty as well in an exaggerated way,

P.S: If those aren't veneers, he has nice teeth.