• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tati Spills the Tea about James Charles.

Winter John

Gold Member
P60dnIl.jpg

It took a PewDiePie video and then a Philip DeFranco video for me to finally understand what this is all about.

tl;dw ? He recommended vitamins that weren't her vitamins, so she told everyone how he aggressively uses his fame to attempt to bang straight guys. Something like that.

cryptoadam

Banned
Why can't these dumb internet personalities settle their stupid shit privately? they really crave for attention so bad, it's disgusting

mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all. Its vanity. Think about it these are people whose entire lives revolve around being in the public eye and people watching them through YT/Twitter/Insta etc...

That other girl who got her insta said it best, they are nothing without their followers. And also I suspect many of them are assholes and love to make money of the misery of others. Nothing like driving traffic than a good ol controversy and online lynching.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
So apparently the straight waiter JC was being sexually descriptive about according to Tati, made out with JC after sliding into JCs DMs after he found out JC liked him. He was experimenting. (I could be getting my info wrong, please correct me if wrong ).

I wish I had a good looking famous millionaire girl sliding into my DMs when I was experimenting with my heterosexuality.

brap

Banned
So apparently the straight waiter JC was being sexually descriptive about according to Tati, made out with JC after sliding into JCs DMs after he found out JC liked him. He was experimenting. (I could be getting my info wrong, please correct me if wrong ).

I wish I had a good looking famous millionaire girl sliding into my DMs when I was experimenting with my heterosexuality.
>people actually find that goofy looking motherfucker attractive lmao

crowbrow

Banned
As much as this guy is repulsive and annoying I'm always amazed at how many of this "woke" people jump out of the bushes on someone when they are down while before they didn't do or say shit because it wasn't part of the hive mind. This bunch of vultures looking to get a piece of the carcass are as equally disgusting as some of the characters they choose to "cancel". Let them eat each other up bunch of toxic, fake and disgusting people.

Last edited:

HarryKS

So, a dude who likes dudes hit on a bunch of dudes who don't like dudes and people are not happy about it. Watched that little compilation, and gotta be honest, that was pretty much some good old ribbing. Yeah, uncomfortable for some, but pretty as well in an exaggerated way,

P.S: If those aren't veneers, he has nice teeth.

Top Bottom