• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for Wii Finally Confirmed !!!

*link removed for Famitsu scans*

Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation Heroes Wii Screenshots!

September 17, 2008 ·

Latest scans show Capcoms latest cross over fighting game Tatsunoko vs Capcom, will indeed be making it’s way over to the Wii. Check out the scans and we’ll have more info as develops. In the meantime, also check out our previous story if your not familar with the new fighter from Capcom!

Linkhero1

What are the chances of it coming to America? I don't think I can use freeloader on my wii and I'm not going to hack it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Linkhero1 said:
What are the chances of it coming to America? I don't think I can use freeloader on my wii and I'm not going to hack it.

normal_zero1.jpg

manzo

Somehow I'm quite skeptic that this will be a 100% true arcade port.

The lowest TypeX setting is more powerful than the Wii. :/

wii may not have Street Fighter 4, but this one will do, and to some people it is much better, still can't believe the Wii can do graphics like these... Capcom you dog ...

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Laguna you better remove those scans unless you want the ban hammer struck down upon you.

God dammit, I was hoping this would come to 360 so I wouldn't have to invest in MORE arcade sticks. Oh well.

Laguna, are those screens from the Wii version or the arcade version? If it's Wii, then man oh man is it looking good!

AniHawk

This is obviously due to the success of Resident Evil 0.

If Resident Evil 0 did well on the PS360, those systems might have gotten this game.

thuway

SlaughterX said:
It better come out for the 360/PS3 too, didn't they just say some shit about no more exclusives?
Thats what I'm saying. Upgrade that to HD graphics and let me have some loving while I import this for 70- what 80 dollars from Japan :lol ?

Eteric Rice

From what I understand, this game runs in 480p in the arcades, so it probably won't look much different from the arcade version.

Edit: Also, I think what they said is that they weren't doing timed exclusives anymore. Like, this game is on this system so long before it's released on the next one.

PS3 Version NAO Capcom!

My Virtua Sticks cry out to me for moar games.

The Wii version will be SO gimped too, not to mention the console's import-unfriendliness.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fucking ()/)(Q"/)=?)!#=(¤%!#¤

Please, PS3/360/XBLA/PSN/N-Gage/Whatever, please release it so that I can play it!

farnham

Banned
polyh3dron said:
PS3 Version NAO Capcom!

My Virtua Sticks cry out to me for moar games.

The Wii version will be SO gimped too, not to mention the console's import-unfriendliness.
the original is made on a wii based arcade machine

and tatsunoko is handling special endings for each character on the console port

also high probability that it will come to NA and Europe (look at the VS. series from the past they all came out)

WTF at people saying 360.

It'd be easier to play on the Wii for most importers. PS3, that I can see, but 360? Seriously?

Would you just rather far less people be able to play it than it come out on Wii?

Teknoman

You'd think TvC would have no problem releasing stateside since most of the heroes side are characters that arent really recent properties.

Either way, i'd probably just play with my classic controller...especially since that would be the only 2d fighter exclusive to Wii.

Eteric Rice

farnham said:
the original is made on a wii based arcade machine

and tatsunoko is handling special endings for each character on the console port

also high probability that it will come to NA and Europe (look at the VS. series from the past they all came out)

Yeah, but the rights for Tatsunoko or whatever are spread out, so we probably won't see it in the US.

farnham said:
Versus series before dealt with one company who had much more freedom with their own IPs than they do today.

I would not at all hold your breath for TvC in America outside of an import shop or weird Best Buy stock.

Teknoman

ShockingAlberto said:
Versus series before dealt with one company who had much more freedom with their own IPs than they do today.

I would not at all hold your breath for TvC in America outside of an import shop or weird Best Buy stock.

Yeah but exactly how many of those properties have seen recent use? Im sure it would be possible. Its not like Jump caliber of licensing fees.

Top Bottom