• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift: Reputation

Slowdive

Banned
Apparently the single is 8 minutes long:

DwAR6VN.jpg

hughesta

Banned
What if this album blows and PopGAF is left without a queen?
hasn't stopped people from liking her other albums

@Futureman after Kanye's Famous featured the lyric "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / I made that bitch famous" people were appalled and Kanye said he got her okay to include the lyric. Taylor denied that, and said she he only asked her over Twitter. Then she blasted him at the Grammy's.

A few months later Kim uploaded a video of Kanye calling her on the phone, reading her the lyric, and Taylor approving of it and being excited about it.

She lied to play the victim and it blew up on her.

She’s probably not going to pull another 1989 in terms of sound, since Carly Rae has that completely perfected and locked up.

I have a feeling this is going to try and be her “woke” album, but it’s going to come off completely forced.

She’s probably not going to pull another 1989 in terms of sound, since Carly Rae has that completely perfected and locked up.

I have a feeling this is going to try and be her “woke” album, but it’s going to come off completely forced.

My thoughts exactly. She's probably going to hamfist the snake memes about her.

Ivan 3414

She made the exact sort of pivot I would expect a snake to make after being exposed

Never been a fan of her boring ass music anyway; hope this falls flat

Einhander

Every time a new Taylor Swift single comes out, I only think "god, this is going to be playing on store radios for years, isn't it?"

This is lame.

Servbot24

Banned
Yaaaaaay :D

Taylor, Charli and Carly seriously need to come through and save pop music this year

Kesha was pretty good too actually

She made the exact sort of pivot I would expect a snake to make after being exposed

Never been a fan of her boring ass music anyway; hope this falls flat

Why would you want something to be bad 0_0

"I hope the next mario game is horrible!!" lol

Solo

All the truly sincere heartbreak and sorrow she's derived from her 2 month long relationships that she'll pour into this will make this album a game changing, no, make that a life changing experience.

hughesta

Banned
oh, white teens are into trap and hip-hop music now? Better pivot into a more urban-radio friendly direction so I can keep selling records

Yaaaaaay :D

Taylor, Charli and Carly seriously need to come through and save pop music this year. /QUOTE]
Charli ; _ ;

At this point it's clear that Charli's label have no faith in her album doing well hence the pushback from early this year to September this year to sprint 2018.

But all those PC Music jams need to be released.

Servbot24

Banned
Charli ; _ ;

At this point it's clear that Charli's label have no faith in her album doing well hence the pushback from early this year to September this year to sprint 2018.

But all those PC Music jams need to be released.

I've listened to 8 or so of the tracks and they are gooooood

in other news

new LIGHTS album next month!!!

Pop 2017 suddenly has life!

Oozer3993

She about to drop a Control verse?

Odds the album references her song Innocent and contains a song called Guilty about Kanye: 3-1

I heartily co-sign Enchanted being her best song.

rtcn63

Nine minutes consisting of her singing about what other people wrote about her, written for her by someone else.

All your heroes are dead.

Surprised no one picked up on it. Album art and whole motif she is going for screams kanye. reminds me of the life of pablo.
She looks like a yeezy season model in kanye gear, life of pablo album pattern, typography.
"Hulk hogan twitter.gif". Strategy wise the way to improve her reputation would be to work with kanye so people that think she is a snake view the whole thing as no big deal now and marketing.

Cipherr

popgaf is no more and only a few liked her. And for those wanting pop let's wait and see on that because there have been rumors and all have said it's going to be more urban/r&b.

Did that community thread really get nuked? For what? breaking the bandwidth limit by reposting gifs? I can't imagine them doing anything to warrant getting closed. But I really only looked in their for the GIFs so eh...

hiim_haz

Banned
I guess reputation and the snake tease means she's a snake which is obvious. I'm dreading the fact that this song will likely be everywhere and her face will unfortunately be everywhere. She's awful.

I guess reputation and the snake tease means she's a snake which is obvious. I'm dreading the fact that this song will likely be everywhere and her face will unfortunately be everywhere. She's awful.

This is the second thread I've seen you slag T Swift on in. Got nothing better to do than insult an artist you clearly don't like?

Top Bottom