• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teacher had sexual affairs with at least five boys

O3yNtWz.jpg

She was also boys water polo coach

UUyMDJX.jpg

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Where do you people live where she's a six? What do your nines look like?

Just being in shape grants instant seven status and can only go up from there...
Where do you live bruh? All the girls out there ugly as fuck? She's pretty plain. 5-6 range.

It's Jeff

Banned
Where do you live bruh? All the girls out there ugly as fuck? She's pretty plain. 5-6 range.

No man, I live in Colorado - the fittest state in the country. Runners, bikers, skiers, I mean the Olympic Training Center is right here in my city. And she's still at minimum that under better circumstances could get elevated to 8-9 status.

You think she's too thin or something?

MaestroMike

Gold Member
lol not one, not two, not three or four, but five. She reminds of Dee from Always Sunny in Philadelphia. lol gotdam one or two is a big deal but five i think she was trying to hook up with the whole team and then brag about it to someone...her girlfriends??? lol why isn't one or two enough ?? she def wanted to brag to some1 lol whatever YOLO haha

Top Bottom