Teacher who performed oral sex on student pleads guilty

Double Standard? :pie_thinking:

Teacher Admits To Performing Oral Sex On Student But Wont Lose License

A Bronx public school teacher has admitted she performed oral sex on a 14-year-old boy on “multiple occasions and in multiple locations” — but will not have to go to prison or surrender her teaching license.

Dori Myers, 29, a social studies teacher at The New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge, pleaded guilty to a criminal sex act — a D felony requiring her to register as a sex offender.

Myers, the wife of a Rockland County sheriff’s officer, entered her plea in Manhattan Supreme Court on Wednesday, a day sooner than scheduled — thus letting her avoid the glare of the news media.

Prosecutors requested that Justice Michael Orbus sentence Myers to two years in prison and order that she surrender her New York state teaching certificate.

Instead, Orbus promised to give her 10 years’ probation.

Last edited:
Unreal, how the fuck does she keep her licence.

“There is a possibility that she could teach adults now or in the future and we want to preserve that possibility,” Stoll said. “She still is a talented teacher and has those skills, and I don’t see any reason to destroy her ability to make a living and to contribute to society in a positive way.”
Nope sorry she sucked off a 14 year old, removing her licence isn't taking away her ability to go get another job or go back to school to get a job in a field where she'll have a harder time blowing 14 year olds behind her husband's back.

Last edited:
Unreal, how the fuck does she keep her licence.

Nope sorry she sucked off a 14 year old, removing her licence isn't taking away her ability to go get another job or go back to school to get a job in a field where she'll have a harder time blowing 14 year olds behind her husband's back.
If the husband stays with her, I would be hollering at being cucked by a 14 yo.

Then again, if he stays with her (and helped with getting her a slap on the wrist), I would question why. :pie_thinking:

Last edited:
Schools are FILLED with paedos. They're worse than the priests, but no one talks about it.
I doubt they're worst than priests (but I could be wrong). However, it is shielded for a reason. It doesn't fit the liberal narrative, so it is hidden from the big headlines, opinions, debates, etc. Conservatives don't see value in pushing sex agendas.

Of course, all of the young, hip, liberals are posting their memes on Facebook about how the sex abuse in the catholic church are being swept under the rug. I have yet to see them call for common sense female teacher control

But people keep saying that women are oppressed and underprivileged!

This was illegal. This is not what our boys should be going to school for even if some of them like it. Not only should she be registered as a sex offender, but her license should be taken away while she serves prison and rehabilitation time.

It's truly remarkable how the media makes a point of not using terms such as "rape" or "sexual assault" when the offender is female.
I've seen them do if for male-offender stories too, recently.

I think it has more to do with their attitude toward underage sex abuse. Which -- based on the media's treatment of the world's sex trafficking and pedophilia problems -- seems like they would rather desensitize people to it than speak out against it.

I certainly hope there is an administrative end coming to that teaching license. One thing is for sure - she does not belong in the education field.

I think eventually this is going to get to a point where younger women will be discriminated against for hiring in positions teaching students 12+. It's simply not worth it. I wouldn't be surprised if it low key doesn't happen already in some school districts.

Worse than priests? Like numberwise? Severity? What are we talking about here.
While I get what your saying that it's a bit of a stretch comparing it to that of the size of the Catholic Church scandals.

I don't think the issue of teachers having sex with young students should be written off with how often it has occurred.