• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja & Nintendo - NEW METROID on Wii!

cool Team Ninja + Nintendo collaboration
135-0-Metroid_Prime_3-original.jpg

The trailer ENOJOY :) http://www.giantbomb.com/metroid-other-m-trailer/17-755/

EmCeeGramr said:
33n7w4o.jpg

21a9rp0.jpg

2cddgzt.jpg
2rdydn9.jpg

15q7k7p.jpg

Xabora said:
1z1s1g4.jpg

I took some Larger screencaps on Mother Brain.

Banned
Metroid: Other M
Awwwwwww hell....!!!!!!! Now NO ONE saw this coming!!! Jump from 1st to 3rd person! Metroid Gaiden?

HEY! THIS WAS MY THREAD!!?? Can I have it back?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUTUBE rip of E3 Trailer

clemenx

Banned
Should i lose all hope for a 2D Metroid in DS? :(

I love me some metroid in any shape on form though! Definetly excited about this.

Ephemeris said:
2010 eh?

Best thing they announced IMO.

No doubt. Like I said in the other thread, just as exited as scared though.

I liked what I saw, but I couldn't be more cautious of it.

KevinCow

Banned
"What is this? There's a chick... Metroid prequel? No. Couldn't be. Nintendo wouldn't do something that awes--"

"Any objections, lady?"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HOLY FUCKING SHIT WOO!!!!"

MoxManiac

MvmntInGrn said:
No doubt. Like I said in the other thread, just as exited as scared though.

I liked what I saw, but I couldn't be more cautious of it.

I'm a lot less worried then I was about a first person metroid back before prime was released. And look how that turned out.

scitek

That trailer completely blew me away. I am a HUUUUGE fan of the Metroid universe, and as someone who's been wanting it to be fleshed out for a LONG time, this is fucking AWESOME! I love it!

This is the highlight for me. It looks like we're finally getting some 3rd person 3D Metroid goodness. I skipped Prime 2 and Prime 3, looks like Other M is going to be my first Metroid in years.

The only trailer today which really made me say "fuuuuu----".

mood

Announcements dont become megatons the more times you say it :lol

What is Team Ninja nowadays anyway

Actually, the storytelling in NG was pretty subpar as well, and it seems they're gonna focus a great deal on that in this one. =/

Remaining optimistic though.

dorkimoe

shouldnt be called team ninja anymore. didnt half the employees leave with itagaki? so the people who made that company famous arent even there anymore

nintendo is just using the company name to promote what will probably be a poop game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
2010 = epic

Metroid: Other M AND Super Mario Galaxy 2

RPGCrazied

wow, i was almost in tears watchin that.. super metroid fan here.

It has come, the first game to acutally make me regret selling my wii. OH well dont come out til 2010 sometime anyways, plenty of time to get a used one or something

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
One game. One single God damn game. Is that really all they had that was remotely interesting?

Sigh... I eagerly await my new Metroid since Nintendo has nothing else for me. Ill wake up my Wii when it gets here.

Diortem7

Not sure about this one yet, but I'm very excited. Looks like Nintendo is trying to make Metroid appeal to the Japanese audience again.

Top Bottom