• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja to announce new title at TGS

Takao

Banned
Team Ninja’s Twitter has mentioned a new console title to be announced at this year’s TGS. The game will be released for unspecified home consoles; no other details are available at this time.

Source

Wonder if it'll be leaked tonight? lol

Maybe it's that PS3 game that was announced years ago, went silent and then recently Tecmo Koei said it was nearing the end?

Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3?
They got the models its all about making more swimsuits and work it.

after doa 5, isn't that redundant? they can just make virtua fighter dlc for doa5.
To most people? Maybe. Don't care. I want full on hybrid system mechanics.

I would love to see that game but not if it would be developed by Team Ninja. Let AM2 handle it since they know how to make a competent fighting game.
Team Ninja can make a competent fighting game. AM2, who I've stated plenty of times that I'd like brought in to do system design and if possible balancing, can make a great fighting game.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2

Didn't Other M horribly bomb in both regions? I don't think we have anything to worry about.

I'm hoping Team Ninja shows a new IP.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd be down for another Team Ninja Metroid, there is no way they would repeat the mistakes from Other M. If Sakamoto had focused on game design rather than lusting after his lovechild Samus, it would have been a great game.

It's not going to be that, though.

Code Cronus *fingers crossed*
shimborilaugh.jpg

Tehalemi

"After much deliberation, we here at Team Ninja feel now is the right time to announce the sequel to one of our finest games, Metroid: Other M."

"In 2013, we will release Metroid Dread for Wii U, featuring more "THE BABY" than you ever thought possible for a video game."

:p

I remember Tecmo/Koei announced they were bringing a brand new IP to the Wii U like a year ago, but have been silent about it since.

All I could find is that some former employee thought that they'd announce a new IP at E3, but never said it was for Wii U, and I'm pretty sure there was no new IP of theirs at E3 anyway.

BD1

Banned
Nintendo doesn't do TGS, so why would a Nintendo game be announced there?

Not that I think it will be a Nintendo title (maybe multiplat), but just because Nintendo isn't exhibiting doesn't mean Nintendo titles can't be announced.

Top Bottom