• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja: We went "hands-on" to get breast physics right in DOA5

onQ123

LETS GET HANDS ON LADIES!!!

Beer-bus-bike-spanking-combo.gif

LOL

XeroSauce

They make money pandering to an audience. That's not pathetic, that's smart.

Pathetic in the sense that I get annoying/distraught by any news I hear about that studio. I'm also salty about how bad Other M was.

Yea, you can all laugh, hahaha breast physics, but seriously. How is this even news-worthy?

People are right, with devs like this that pander to obscene things, this industry will never grow up.

Sneds

I came into this thread expecting everyone to be saying how embarrassing this is, instead people seem to think it's cool!

Edit: Also, fuck this guy:
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/204061-1/Beer-bus-bike-spanking-combo[IMG]

and anyone who thinks that is cool, funny or acceptable.

Pathetic in the sense that I get annoying/distraught by any news I hear about that studio. I'm also salty about how bad Other M was.

Yea, you can all laugh, hahaha breast physics, but seriously. How is this even news-worthy?

People are right, with devs like this that pander to obscene things, this industry will never grow up.

You are so mad about nothing.

These men are trying to raise awareness for breast cancer and you berate them.

Skilletor

I gives a damn. Games are fun.

DR2K

Banned
One of my pet peeve with DOA is that the female characters models completely outclassed the males to the point that it seems like they belong to a different game.

The males were more detailed in DOA4, and they're looking better than ever in DOA5.

Valnen

Obscene things?

You people need to stop being embarrassed about the human body. If anyone should grow up, it's you. You're the equivalent of the 10 year old that says "EWWWWWW" to sex.

8byte

Banned
As Namco keeps improving gameplay and feature sets in Tekken Tag 2, Team Ninja is feeling boobs and jerking it to their own work.

I'll pass on DoA (again).

Risette

A Good Citizen

Breasts are obscene? I don't think it's the industry or Team Ninja that needs to grow up, lol.

Mr. Robot

The guys at Team Ninja should just get it out of their system and do an "Adult" game and be done with it, then that would let them focus on the things they used to do right....

It's like when you don't have sex or masturbate for a long period of time, you just can't get your priorities straight.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I never said they aren't, and I had a lot of fun with DoA2.

I'm not playing it for breast physics (I'm not saying you are, don't get all huffy)

But that's what this dev seems to imply.

But they are not ?

In fact, i commend them for paying extra attention to details. One of many things japanese devs got right.

Skilletor

I never said they aren't, and I had a lot of fun with DoA2.

I'm not playing it for breast physics (I'm not saying you are, don't get all huffy)

But that's what this dev seems to imply.

Only if you ignore pretty much every other piece of news, their twitter feed, the tons of vids, and any other articles in which the developers talk about the gameplay of DoA5.

Check out IGN? DoA Chronicles? Character breakdowns written by Dr. Dogg? Hear about how the developers are trying to make stuns less prevalent and counters less powerful? About how they're focusing on making more attacks safe on block? Hear about the character breakdowns? Check out how there's a tourney this weekend thrown by tecmo? An entire series of them leading up to the game's release?

No?

You hear what you want to hear.

I'm buying DOA5 for the gameplay.

Case in point.

I got a laugh just because how clueless Team Ninja actually is about sexism.

Yeah, is pathetic how this dev behaves but there is a charm in that naivety post Itagaki. Is like a younger brother trying to be his older "cool" sibling and failing.

XeroSauce

Only if you ignore pretty much every other piece of news, their twitter feed, the tons of vids, and any other articles in which the developers talk about the gameplay of DoA5.

Check out IGN? DoA Chronicles? Character breakdowns written by Dr. Dogg? Hear about how the developers are trying to make stuns less prevalent and counters less powerful? About how they're focusing on making more attacks safe on block? Hear about the character breakdowns? Check out how there's a tourney this weekend thrown by tecmo? An entire series of them leading up to the game's release?

No?

You hear what you want to hear.

Case in point.

I have been keeping up with it, as well as Tekken (I loved reading that breakdown on IGN a few days ago, Kokoro I think it was). And yea, you're right, they do more then just talk about breasts. I just don't see why it's necessary at all.

Clearly you are more dedicated then I am to this series.

But it doesn't matter, because the rest of this thread is going to BAWWWW at me anyways for not liking a specific thing.

Yeah, is pathetic how this dev behaves but there is a charm in that naivety post Itagaki. Is like a younger brother trying to be his older "cool" sibling and failing.

Agreed.

Cluesless?

Son, they don't care.

Valnen

But it doesn't matter, because the rest of this thread is going to BAWWWW at me anyways for not liking a specific thing.
It's fine to say you don't like it. It's not fine to say that just because you don't like it that everyone that doesn't agree with you is a child.

Top Bottom