• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tech billionaire allegedly kept spreadsheet of 5,000 women he had sex with. Demanded that women refer to him as “king” and “emperor,”

CGiRanger

Banned
Wow. Now this is a story alright. This is videogame villain levels here: https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/billi...egedly-kept-spreadsheet-of-5000-sex-partners/
But after Silicon Valley billionaire Michael Goguen took up residence in the Rocky Mountain town several years ago, he transformed it into his private fiefdom: a dark banana republic where he allegedly controls local law enforcement — and a “harem” of young women.
According to the court papers, Goguen, 57, employs hundreds of residents in companies he controls, and owns a series of luxury “safe houses” where he takes dozens of young women for sex. He has a spreadsheet documenting his sexual encounters with 5,000 women, and even outfitted a local bar he owns with a basement “boom boom” room, which features a stripper pole. The underground enclave is allegedly used “to maintain women for the purpose of committing illicit sexual activity.”
But things came to a crashing halt in 2016 when his former mistress Amber Baptiste, an exotic dancer from Canada, accused him of “constant sexual abuse,” including “countless hours of forced sodomy,” court papers say. He also demanded that she refer to him as “king” and “emperor,” according to the filings.
Women who tried to complain to police about Goguen’s alleged sexual assaults were met with unsympathetic law enforcement at the Flathead County Sheriff’s Dept, some of whom were on Goguen’s payroll, according to court papers — which also allege that Goguen had set up a mechanism to listen in on police communications.

When one of those women told a local police officer that Goguen had allegedly sexually assaulted her, Marshall urged the officer to go to the FBI. But the investigation was quashed after Goguen wined and dined the cop, promising him luxury elk hunts in his private jet, court papers say.

ManaByte

goodtobeking-theking.gif

Yoda

Imagine your ego being large enough to keep a list which will assuredly be used as evidence against you if any single one of the girls claims foul play (which seems to be the case here).

Vagswarm

Imagine your ego being large enough to keep a list which will assuredly be used as evidence against you if any single one of the girls claims foul play (which seems to be the case here).
Judging by all the things he did, he probably thought he was invincible. Paying off law enforcement and the whole nine.

I'm guessing in this instance he kept the journal around to remind himself of how awesome he is. People with massive ego's do that kind of stuff, lol.

All assumptions of course.

Aesius

Just another story of how the ultra rich are playing by a whole different set of rules in this life. It might as well be two completely different realities.
Agreed. I think this is the rule, not the exception, for billionaires. They all have god complexes and having that much money is essentially a real life cheat code that can be used over and over again to get what you want.

Vagswarm

Agreed. I think this is the rule, not the exception, for billionaires. They all have god complexes and having that much money is essentially a real life cheat code that can be used over and over again to get what you want.
No doubt. Celebrities and athletes get away with a lot too. It's just that sometimes, one of them gets caught and can't lie/buy their way out, and everyone acts like it's a huge deal in the sense that they don't realize everyone else is doing it too.

*And don't forget politicians.

Last edited:

BigBooper

They just get to feeling untouchable when they get so powerful. Nobody would care about the harem or 5000 women (this can't be true, right? That's over 13 years of a different woman every single day.) if he didn't get all rapey, bribey, and murdery.

G-Bus

Banned
Just another story of how the ultra rich are playing by a whole different set of rules in this life. It might as well be two completely different realities.

Yup. Tip of the ice berg.

Also a good reason they build these mega yachts. Sail it out to international waters and do what ever the fuck you want on your own floating mansion.

farmerboy

Only because we have been complicit in creating a society which values wealth and the material above all else. When you do that, you reduce yourself to being a commodity, which can be bought by the highest bidder. These girls and cops said yes to money. I don't really feel sorry for them.

And yet somehow, this will be spun as "rich evil white guy". Where's the onus on the "victims" to have the dignity to refuse taking part.

BigBooper

And yet somehow, this will be spun as "rich evil white guy". Where's the onus on the "victims" to have the dignity to refuse taking part.
Yea, that's a reasonable take for the women who sold their bodies for money and then acted like the regretted it afterwards. What kind of bizarre perspective do you have to view the cops as responsible for him buying them all off? They should be charged too, but if the accusations are true, he most definitely is a rich, evil, white guy.

You a mafia guy or something?

farmerboy

Yea, that's a reasonable take for the women who sold their bodies for money and then acted like the regretted it afterwards. What kind of bizarre perspective do you have to view the cops as responsible for him buying them all off? They should be charged too, but if the accusations are true, he most definitely is a rich, evil, white guy.

You a mafia guy or something?

Of course yes, cops should be charged accordingly. They're no better. They too were seduced by money and I don't feel sorry for them either.

Well, he is an evil guy because he raped women and bribed cops to hide his activities.

On the other hand those women are either stupidly naive or they knew exactly what they were doing when they invited the invitation from an old rich fart to go to his mansion.

Tschumi

apparently to get super rich u just have to be straight up insane, but be lucky enough for ur insanity to point u in the right direction lol

farmerboy

Well, he is an evil guy because he raped women and bribed cops to hide his activities.

On the other hand those women are either stupidly naive or they knew exactly what they were doing when they invited the invitation from an old rich fart to go to his mansion.

Yeah, he is a cunt. But the point I was making is that people will sell their soul to the devil for a few bucks.

Tams

Gold Member
The only issues (and they are serious) here are the accused rape/sexual abuse and enabling police corruption.

The rest, including the spreadsheet, so what? Signs of an ego the size of Everest? Sure. Not a nice person? Probably. A problem for society? No. And not my problem either.

MastaKiiLA

That's...a lot. That's some R Kelly level shit right there. There's some weird blurring of lines of consent in these cases, so I'll keep my opinion to myself, until more info is out. However, I will say that you keep a list until you cross 100. After that, you're just being an asshole.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
So what? Nothing wrong with any of that, what happened to the young men of this generation, the dude should be applauded, good on him.

Rape, sexual assault, imprisonment, corruption and subversion of law for personal interest and the pursuit of said activities.

Yes, there is something very wrong with all of that.

Jesus, GAF. What the hell?

Last edited:

Vagswarm

Rape, sexual assualt, imprisonment, corruption and subversion of law for personal interest and the persuit of said activities.

As long as he's not into rap music, it's all good to some of them. Guarantee the tone would be a lot different with some of those morally superior clowns if he was black or a rapper.

Last edited:

Winter John

So what? Nothing wrong with any of that, what happened to the young men of this generation, the dude should be applauded, good on him.

You don't think there's nothing wrong with a rapist and think we should be applauding him? Lol. Son, I don't know what went wrong with you, but you ain't right in the head. Get help

NikuNashi

You don't think there's nothing wrong with a rapist and think we should be applauding him? Lol. Son, I don't know what went wrong with you, but you ain't right in the head. Get help
Rapist?? Where did that come from. It said he slept with 5000 women, kept a spreadsheet and had a sex room in his house.

NikuNashi

As long as he's not into rap music, it's all good to some of them. Guarantee the tone would be a lot different with some of those morally superior clowns if he was black or a rapper.
Can't help but bring race into it, always have to be the victim eh.

NikuNashi

Rape, sexual assault, imprisonment, corruption and subversion of law for personal interest and the pursuit of said activities.

I didn't read the whole story, my bad, yes the sexual abuse and corruption is bad, I stand corrected.

Last edited:

MikeM

Wonder what kind of data he kept for each. Like, if he was looking for furries, did he setup a filter for that? Advance find? Vlookups?

Jokes aside, the rich are arrogant and absolutely play by different rules than us common folk. The public is the rich’s playground and has been since the beginning of time. Hopefully the women (and men) who have been wronged by this douche get retribution and the dirty cops get all the public shame they lawfully deserve.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Only because we have been complicit in creating a society which values wealth and the material above all else. When you do that, you reduce yourself to being a commodity, which can be bought by the highest bidder. These girls and cops said yes to money. I don't really feel sorry for them.

At least some of the victims you’re air quoting were teenagers.

Papacheeks

Banned
Hope anyone who took money from him to keep quiet or in general gets find or jail time. Police that took money should go to prison.

wtf? This does sound like something out of a bad remake of walking tall.

where’s the rock to smash this SOB!!!!

Top Bottom