• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Ted Wheeler reportedly punched last night by an Antifa rioter while eating

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Political violence is wrong. <- That is for the low iq posters who are reading but not engaging in this thread.

The hilarious part is that AntiFa could run rampant all they want if they just don't bite the hand that feeds, because Ted Wheeler is the biggest softie on them..well maybe he won't be since Trump is leaving office.

What is up with the water in Portland?

Last edited:
Reactions: infinitys_7th

j0hnnix

Mar 15, 2014
Popeyes chicken
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

That's extreme. What stops them from shooting him dead. Anyways, Maybe this will get him to actually begin arresting everyone that is part of this "idea".. but he needs police to enforce it.

TheGrat1

Jun 2, 2020
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

That's extreme. What stops them from shooting him dead. Anyways, Maybe this will get him to actually begin arresting everyone that is part of this "idea".. but he needs police to enforce it.
I doubt any of them could pass a background check.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Jun 9, 2006
Prosper, Tx
Hmm. I potentially have a big salary jumping job opportunity out in that city.... not sure its worth taking.

Oct 26, 2018
Hahaha. Ted had lots of time to crack down on this. This is what happens when you let things fester in free for all wackniess.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Hate to get off topic, but I always felt that Katy Perry was criminally overrated. I have gotten shit for it but she is a 6/10. A 7 when she is at her absolute best. Just me?
Katy Perry looks a lot like an ex girlfriend I had years ago, when Katy is in her blonde mode. Right down to her height, build and weight.

Breaks my heart everytime I see Katy Perry online, but I think back to those glorious boobs my lady had and the hour long sex romps we enjoyed when we had days off at the same time.

Last edited:

shoplifter

Jun 7, 2004
ohio
Hate to get off topic, but I always felt that Katy Perry was criminally overrated. I have gotten shit for it but she is a 6/10. A 7 when she is at her absolute best. Just me?
She’s painfully average w/o makeup. Which is fine, but I prefer no makeup.

CGiRanger

Jun 23, 2017
I like how these terrorists can literally walk up to an elected official and punch him in the face with no consequence
Don't you mean "Peaceful Protesters"?

After all it was just an idea...

Last edited:
Reactions: K.S v2.0