• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Ted Wheeler reportedly punched last night by an Antifa rioter while eating

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States
Political violence is wrong. <- That is for the low iq posters who are reading but not engaging in this thread.

The hilarious part is that AntiFa could run rampant all they want if they just don't bite the hand that feeds, because Ted Wheeler is the biggest softie on them..well maybe he won't be since Trump is leaving office.

What is up with the water in Portland?
It's not political violence. They're just an idea, remember?

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States
I am curious what President Elect Joe Biden's opinion will be in the coming weeks.

CloudNull

Banned
Oct 14, 2019

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
  • LOL
Reactions: CloudNull

CGiRanger

Jun 23, 2017
Violence works. He is now back tracking on his proposal to come down harder on property damage.

Ah, more "Restorative Justice"
Wheeler also said Thursday that restorative justice should be part of the solution. He said he believed people who destroy property should be required to meet with the owners of businesses they vandalize and repair damage or clean up graffiti themselves.
Yes, I'm sure these fine people, who have no skills, will be happy to repair damage they caused, and do a good job of it too.

I wonder if they'd be so lenient with "restorative justice" for the Trump protesters? :pie_thinking:

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I am all for a modern version of the WPA that helped the US through the Depression. If you are able bodied and receiving money from the government or if you are in high school and are not suited to go to college, then I support anyone being taught a skill and a trade so they will have a viable means to contribute instead of be a parasite. I also support that this type of work be tied into rebuilding our infrastructure and helping the very people learning these skills so they have nice spaces to have pride in. Since they helped build instead of destroy.

While I think Ted Wheeler is a hilarious clown and he isn't going to get a lot of quality work from those he is targeting with "Restorative Justice", particularly when you see the people involved. They are either Rich trust fund kids who don't need to learn a skill and trade (thought it would humble them in the long run if they did) or they are convicted sex offenders with drug addictions.

All I know is that Portland will continue to entertain the rest of us, but at the expense of their taxpayers money and patience.

It's Jeff

Aug 28, 2015
Ted Wheeler is one of the biggest pussies around. Four star douche. Still doesn't deserve to get sucker punched.

Cato

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, more "Restorative Justice"

Yes, I'm sure these fine people, who have no skills, will be happy to repair damage they caused, and do a good job of it too.

I wonder if they'd be so lenient with "restorative justice" for the Trump protesters? :pie_thinking:

Looking at how skilfully they built a veggie-patch in chaz, i mean for fucks sake, how hard is it to build a veggie patch?

These folks will not repair anything, at best their incompetence will just make the damage worse and break things even more.
The far left antifa folks are retarded and have zero useable skills. Asking them to repair damage is akin to asking a gorilla to perform fine brain surgery.

Half of these guys are basically homeless meth-addicts. What kind of meaningful "repair" can these antifa folks do?

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2018
Nah, defend your bullshit

What bullshit?

Looks to me why you both want the same thing... These corrupt child molestor politicians swinging from a lamp post. Admittedly for different reasons. They were robbed of Bernie twice, you were robbed of your rightful president.

Instead both sides have spent the past year banging their skulls together while their businesses are being ransacked and shutdown, and civil right have been gradually being chiselled away. Divide and rule, and we all fell for it.

Trump and the MAGA movement are in the process of being treated like Wat Tyler and the Peasant revolt right now. The hard left of the Democrat party will experience a similar crackdown soon because they've completed their purpose and are now no longer useful. And in fact... as this video shows, are starting to turn on their masters.

It's a complete catastophe all 'round. So yes, wind your neck in, because i'm not your enemy.

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018

RedCarp04

Feb 24, 2018
That's what happens when you encourage thier behavior for months and constantly refuse to enforce the law.

As the saying always goes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3liteDragon

RoboFu

Oct 10, 2017
CNN: Biden supporters violently attack local government.

In bizzaro world maybe lol 😂

Last edited: