• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan |OT| Heroes in a Bargain Bin

DryvBy

0soMFj9.jpg

Dg93vxW.jpg

KhaHfdl.jpg

XJlqRxU.jpg

ZIBs9Bk.jpg

EClzobu.jpg

lV8Gmlo.jpg

Weetrick

Amazing OT. Can't wait to see what the reviews say. I'm really looking forward to this game and this thread got me pumped.

This is a great OT. Impressive stuff.

I'll be checking out the game tomorrow. I'm honestly not expecting much, but since I grew up on Turtles I will hopefully like it.

I've never been a huge Platinum fan, though, outside of Vanquish.

Drayco21

This is a phenomenal OT.

Looking forward to seeing some footage of this game; probably going to pick it up to play online with some buddies.

outsidah

I was confused at first then read the whole thing. Awesome OT.

I'm a bit overloaded with games right now but looking forward to this.

kunonabi

The hideous IDW designs and the lack of local co-op pretty much made this a pass for me. Still a great OT though.

I'm excited for the game, but I know it's only going to be okay. I'm not really a big fan of Platinum. I think the Turtles deserve better.

Still gonna buy it!

Also, that OT is perfect. Well done!

RK128

You know what, if I wasn't interested in the game already, I would of gotten it based on the OT alone. Fantastic work man and keep up the great work!

Loved Platinum's past efforts so will give this a shot later in June when I get some money :).

Holy crap! Thanks, guys! Didn't expect as many people to compliment this OT.

Dude. DUDE. The creativity of the format. The editing work. The way you got much of the standard OT info into the dialogue without making it boring. Your commitment to the characterization from the comic. The gaf references. I've been coming here a very long time and I've never seen anything on this level. Applause, applause, applause.

RPGCrazied

Whoa, did you draw that comic?

Anyways, Its already better than out of the shadows, just by having Platinum, might wait on a sale though.

Top Bottom