• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Reveal trailer

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
At first I had no complaints, but why does April look like a midget? Thought she’d be taller than the turtles.
April should be taller which is odd that she isn't because splinter is shorter. At first I wondered if they just wanted all the player characters the same size, but who knows.

Last edited:

CamHostage

Release date?!
e38pUjF.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Do you mean Roadkill Rodneys?

Info on Foot Soldiers:

Last edited:

zweifuss

Man the proportions of the characters on the arcade game are just so much better. The one thing that bugs me about the new game. I'll still get it but man ... what a missed opportunity for some killer new sprites.
Yeah they went a bit on the chibi end of things but so be it. Still looks great. Glad they got the voice actors but I guess Renaday (Splinter) is probably too out of the voice acting business. I loved his Al Mualim, but that was like 15 years ago now that he recorded that character.

RAIDEN1

Yeah they went a bit on the chibi end of things but so be it. Still looks great. Glad they got the voice actors but I guess Renaday (Splinter) is probably too out of the voice acting business. I loved his Al Mualim, but that was like 15 years ago now that he recorded that character.

That's why the Cowabunga collection will show what sort of sprite style they should have gone with, with ALL the characters because to me they look like Teenage Mutant Junior Turtles...or are in their early years of being the bad ass Ninja's they would be...

ACESHIGH

Banned
What the heck is with these indie pixel art games having terrible IQ? All those games should have a mandatory CRT filter option as good as CRT Royale. Maybe is a new trend or something...

Last edited:
Nitpicking, but Leo's Katanas seem too long?

They're a lot longer than the ones animated in the original arcade game

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The turtles are back! Join Stadnik and Marcus as they discuss their hands-on impressions of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge on this episode of New Gameplay Today and discuss why brawler fans should be excited.

Reactions: TLZ

cireza

Banned
Game looks very pretty but I tend to dislike when BTA have too many frames of animation, gameplay feels floaty and hits are less predictable.

The game looks a lot like the TMNT game on GBA and this game felt a bit unprecise in terms of hit-boxes.

Nydius

At this point I don't need any more hype or previews or vids for the upcoming TMNT games, just a release date.....and for them to be released already.
For real. Like how have we not gotten a concrete release date for The Cowabunga Collection yet?

Shredder's Revenge I can give more leeway to since it's an all new game; However, this every-couple-of-months drop of a gameplay reveal, or some new development documentary, or some other media fluff without giving so much as a a release window is getting tiresome.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
For real. Like how have we not gotten a concrete release date for The Cowabunga Collection yet?

Shredder's Revenge I can give more leeway to since it's an all new game; However, this every-couple-of-months drop of a gameplay reveal, or some new development documentary, or some other media fluff without giving so much as a a release window is getting tiresome.
Also, "Please pre-order the Overpriced edition".

Yeah, it's not great. Glad they are taking their time though.

The Skull

Even the 3rd one?

Selena Gomez Cooking GIF by HBO Max

They jumped the "put it in China" shark on that one.

It was truly awful, I loved the other 2 though, almost wore out the TMNT Secret of the Ooze VHS tape.
The third one still has some absolute comedy moments though. Plus doesn't have the shit Donatello voice from the second.

Madonis

Even the 3rd one?

Selena Gomez Cooking GIF by HBO Max

They jumped the "put it in China" shark on that one.

It was truly awful, I loved the other 2 though, almost wore out the TMNT Secret of the Ooze VHS tape.

I haven't seen it as an adult and probably won't, but watching the third movie in a hotel room while eating pizza was a nice experience back in the day.

Game looks pretty solid. This and the Cowabunga Collection are going to be instant purchases for me.

TexMex

So odd that there isn’t a release date for either of these yet. They look so complete and the collection had that huge collectors edition come and go for preorders and now not a peep.

Top Bottom