• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekashi 6ix9ine is OUT and already trolling

Bigrx1

Banned
Most likely already know but the "fastest kid in the world" got let out a few days ago due to Corona. He's under house arrest but is reportedly already signed to do 3 more albums and this just showed up on his insta:

Y9sFsb5.jpg

lock2k

Banned
Most likely already know but the "fastest kid in the world" got let out a few days ago due to Corona. He's under house arrest but is reportedly already signed to do 3 more albums and this just showed up on his insta:

Y9sFsb5.jpg
What is the logic of releasing prisoners when they are already confined? Isn't it counterintuitive?

Bigrx1

Banned
What is the logic of releasing prisoners when they are already confined? Isn't it counterintuitive?

Well I mean they are around other inmates and stuff during eating and out in the yard or whatever. I guess he would be around less people on house arrest.

ILLtown

He's a silly cunt who got caught up in gang culture for no good reason, and I won't be surprised when the "he was shot dead" news articles appear at some point in the next year.

tldr please

i have vague knowledge the guy was arrested and in court for something and that he was being called a snitch.

so what did he do an how did he get out of jail?

Bigrx1

Banned
you know what would be the ultimate troll? if he went back in jail

like, it would be trolling us so hard, i wouldn't even know what to do

would be so insane if he did that. ofc he would never do it, he doesn't have the guts, he's a rainbow pussy.

no I want him out he makes me laugh too much. He's a shit show and his music is whatever but he's funny as fuck.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

this is the first time i've ever liked him. fwiw i 100% believe him here. they've been caught fudging streams for Tidal and shit, and the music industry operated with payola for decades, the idea that "Grande/Beiber Fan Clubs" pre purchased album copies is not beyond the pale. a lot of the music industry is just money being thrown around.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
he's got to be a CIA plant or something. how many dealers did he deliver to the feds?

dude probably has spooks watching his every move protecting him.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Many of the points he is making are dead on point but in the end I'm still on the artist who can make the best music. Beatles, Nirvana etc. all had hits.

Top Bottom