• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekashi 6ix9ine Testifies That Cardi B Is A Member Of Nine Trey Bloods

Can we rewind like 20 years and stop these idiots from destroying culture? Fuck me dead. These people have no place influencing young and impressionable minds. We need another space race so kids can start idolizing astronauts again.
You're literally becoming the personification of this meme:
old.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
snitching is the lowest of the low. this guy pretended to be a badass, outside the law, instead he is a blubbering coward, turning in all his previous friends to the cops.
He was a normal dude that decided to keep up with an image and is now paying for it. FROM WHAT I GATHER. I'm not 100% up to date on this like brap brap chan

highrider

Banned
Almost everyone snitches when looking at big time unless they are already familiar with the prison system. Doubtful he would get killed, if he was a real Blood from California they have a level of organization that he would be in more danger of that, but these New York dudes aren’t a cohesive unit, they’re all talking to police.

69 will get a reduced time for cooperation. He’ll be in a SHU ( Special Housing Unit ) which is pretty much the prison within prison. He’ll do his time in complete isolation.
It’s pretty easy to make someone disappear in witness protection. He’ll be in New Zealand or British Columbia with his tattoos removed, a different haircut and style. He’ll be fine. These guys aren’t organized crime, they’re just goons running amok.

What do you think he'll say next?

That he can't believe today's youth look up to his 🤡 ass like a role model....or Cardi's, for that matter.

At least Cardi's is thicc, I'll give her that.

I'd love it if old school hip hop made a comeback

Digable Planets, Tribe, arrested development, etc.

Instead we got idiots like these folks that took Tupac's and NWA's messages at face value instead of understanding what the eff they were really saying...

Good thing we got SOME like Lupe Fiasco, Chance the rapper, Lil Nas X and Kendrick Lamar... But they just aren't enough to combat these low level mind flayers

Today's stuff may have (technically) better production values and equipment, but it lost its soul in the mainstream a long time ago. I kinda blame the record labels for that one though; I do like a lot of '90s gangsta rap, but the record labels used that as a way of squeezing out all the conscious and party rap from the mainstream and pushing this narcassistic thug/drugs/hoes/money lifestyle that's given us 🤡 s testifying in court rooms over bullshit.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"hey guys, he was just a normal dude, who got 69 tattood all over his face, and palled around with kidnappers and murderers, you know, just like everyday normal people do?"

nah, fuck this clown. play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Why even associate with gangs if you somehow managed to become succesfull based on zero talent? Just live with your millions in peace.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it has been so annoying seeing people write about this, in the media and on message boards. "OMG a Nine Trey Gangsta Blood!" like i know what the fuck that is or could ever give a shit?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Today's stuff may have (technically) better production values and equipment, but it lost its soul in the mainstream a long time ago. I kinda blame the record labels for that one though; I do like a lot of '90s gangsta rap, but the record labels used that as a way of squeezing out all the conscious and party rap from the mainstream and pushing this narcassistic thug/drugs/hoes/money lifestyle that's given us 🤡 s testifying in court rooms over bullshit.
Get an avatar nerd

Nigga you write like 10 page essays complaining about Star Wars like every few days. You have no room to talk.
10 page essay could be shrunk down into a few lines easily.

The writing was subpar and average at best during certain and SHORT parts of the movie. Some of the action scenes were pretty good. The lightsaber fights and choreography were poop. The actors were little more than wooden stumps that had CG actors layered over them. The directing...oh god the directing. Oh and copying a new hope and empire strikes back....major offense there.

Final Verdict: ALL CREW INVOLVED IN MAKING NEW STAR WAR MOVIES...TO GULAG YOU GO/10. Except Mark Hamill because he is a treasured national Icon and the best Joker ever, and he hated his role in the Star Wars movies.

Also, Takeshi x4255601649 "commits suicide" for sayin things or goes broke, because his rap image is forever tainted. Third and far fetched scenario is that he partners up with Justin Timberlake and forms the strangest duo in both name and performance in history. It'll be even more crazy than Donnie and Marie Osmond and their hidden inbred love children...they totally had sex with each other.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Everyone in the world has seen Star Wars the only people that care about this gangsta shit are wanna bes
This is basically the modern day version of the OJ Simpson trial. It's national news. Nobody cares about some talentless retards 'ruining' a children's film franchise which was already ruined years before. No offense.

GymWolf

10 page essay could be shrunk down into a few lines easily.

The writing was subpar and average at best during certain and SHORT parts of the movie. Some of the action scenes were pretty good. The lightsaber fights and choreography were poop. The actors were little more than wooden stumps that had CG actors layered over them. The directing...oh god the directing. Oh and copying a new hope and empire strikes back....major offense there.

Final Verdict: ALL CREW INVOLVED IN MAKING NEW STAR WAR MOVIES...TO GULAG YOU GO/10. Except Mark Hamill because he is a treasured national Icon and the best Joker ever, and he hated his role in the Star Wars movies.

Also, Takeshi x4255601649 "commits suicide" for sayin things or goes broke, because his rap image is forever tainted. Third and far fetched scenario is that he partners up with Justin Timberlake and forms the strangest duo in both name and performance in history. It'll be even more crazy than Donnie and Marie Osmond and their hidden inbred love children...they totally had sex with each other.
You can shrunk even more just by saying that it's pure shit.

Top Bottom