• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, Akuma/Gouki announced as playable character

Rajang

Very low quality pics, unfortunately.

For the lazy:

t7fr_web_654783345_12bb4bf0_1454646411745.jpg

t7fr_web_654783345_6e1d7b02_1454646898548.jpg

t7fr_web_654783345_27f3427d_1454646889756.jpg

3542392545_0403118e_FullSizeRender.jpg

t7fr_web_654783345_77be26a7_1454646891112.jpg

t7fr_web_654783345_399ff331_1454646894579.jpg

Bloomers

da hell happened to Hwoarang? dude messed with DVJ one too many times

and as cool as the roster is, would it have killed them to have made at least one of the new characters darker skinned? :(

da hell happened to Hwoarang? dude messed with DVJ one too many times

and as cool as the roster is, would it have killed them to have made at least one of the new characters darker skinned? :(

Where has Hwoarang been? No sign of him in these screens.

Also is the Filipina not dark enough for you?

cordy

Banned
The only one I don't understand is Hwoarang's new look. All the others I'm cool with but his? He dyes his hair and has an eyepatch?

Weird.

Neonep

Hwoarang looks pretty cool. I didn't even notice him at first until somebody said it. I like all of the costumes. Just a different direction but still Tekken. I can't wait for this game to come out.

LOL, that's a bad sign.

Here's there

That's HWOARANG!!1?

why is he wearing an eyepatch

is he hiding a sharingan or something? lol

its a lot of new costumes, i think so

Oh shit, didn't know that was Hwoarang with the eyepatch in those screens. Somehow I didn't pay much attention to it and thought it was Dragunov. Those custom items look slapped together and I never liked that hair option in Tekken 6, but I won't have to use it so it's all good.

cordy

Banned
Some other observations I have

- Paul's beard is black so this is the first time his beard's been a different color than his hair, usually it's far lighter. Besides that Paul's "overly American" outfit is just funny to me. Might as well name him Chibodee Crocket
- Hwoarang literally looks like he had to gain a new identity or something and he's coming back to the battlefield and by that I mean it's the only reason I can imagine him looking like this. Idk the eyepatch was cool but the hair change, just weird
- Steve's outfit is dope, no way around that
- Devil Jin looks great but he looks a bit on the thinner side? Maybe it's just the white. I don't know, I'd change his entire outfit completely black
- Alisa looks great

Oh

- Akuma having an EX Meter is completely fine with me

So far Heihachi, Kazuya, Jack and Law seem to be the only ones without new costumes yet right?

Getting a peak at Hwoarang's V-line is hot as fuck, but everything else looks atrocious. What is with those shoes?

Alisa's new costume looks amazing. Steve's is nice too.

No comment on anyone else though.

Oh shit, didn't know that was Hwoarang with the eyepatch in those screens. Somehow I didn't pay much attention to it and thought it was Dragunov. Those custom items look slapped together and I never liked that hair option in Tekken 6, but I won't have to use it so it's all good.

No they're straight costumes....

slothbeing

Neo Member
hwoarang looks cool as fuck lol =))
I love all the new outfits except devil jin .And that Akuma EX meter too... Hope somehow it'll fit with tekken gameplay...

Wow, what's up with Hwoarang? Why he changed so much? He's ready for Hokuto no Ken lol, the costume is cool but the hair and the eyepatch... not a big fan.

Also, Paul... why the black beard? That looks dumb but his outfit is cool.

The others look cool, specially Steve! Wonder why Devil Jin is dressed like that, it seems he was captured.

Alisa & Steve - great
Devil Jin & Paul - eh, not terrible, but not amazing either. At least it's a change.
Hwoarang - My brain can't even process it yet. I look at it and think it's so over the top it's the worst thing ever, then I look again and it's so over the top it's the best thing ever.

So Hwoarang has cursed magical power stored in his right eye, eh? The eyepatch probably actually a seal to keep said power from leaking out. Is he planning to unleash it when he fight Devil Jin?

Tekken: the animu

Top Bottom